Zylkene Equine

bubsqueaks

Visit site
Having searched the above calmer a lot of the reviews are when the product first came out some 8 years ago, so just wanted to ask what peoples experiences are of using it as its not cheap but wanted to buy best calmer for taking the edge off nervous traveller.
Reviews much appreciated thank you:)

bubsqueaks

Visit site
I used it on box rest for my loony TB and it certainly worked, I found it online cheaper than my vet :)

Thanku leflynn that's good to hear as Ive read lots of good reviews but thought it worth asking on here with so much knowledge flying around!

leflynn

Visit site
Thanku leflynn that's good to hear as Ive read lots of good reviews but thought it worth asking on here with so much knowledge flying around!

I found it took a few sachets to get working (but the only other thing that touched him was valerian), I did try equine products cool it paste last week and found that was amazing and made a huge difference (not box rest)

mandyroberts

Visit site
You could try a low dose of Sedalin/Relaquin - wouldn't suggest you ride but could practise travelling? You would need to try the effect at home first in stable. Or Confidence EQ?

bubsqueaks

Visit site
You could try a low dose of Sedalin/Relaquin - wouldn't suggest you ride but could practise travelling? You would need to try the effect at home first in stable. Or Confidence EQ?

Thank you Ive never heard of Confidence EQ but looks like it could be useful so will do some more research - we have used the sedalin once so will feel our way with it somewhat - thank you.