£55k >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

be positive

Visit site
About right if you look at his record, an FEI pony with a serious chance of being on teams usually makes £50k plus, the ad does not do the pony justice in any way.

Bernster

Visit site
Goodness, I assume it was a typo but I know nothing of FEI ponies. Who'd have thunk it eh. Although you'd think they'd do a beefed up advert for that money.

Frenchmade

Visit site
Im surprised they need to advertise it. I always assumed that ponies of that calibre would be snapped up by people in the know the minute they were up for selling.

QueenDee_

Visit site
Last edited:

Girlracer

Visit site
They could seriously do with giving the pony a decent advert! Few decent pictures and a competition history in the advert and I'm sure they would have the phone ringing, as it stands I can't imagine it's ringing too much!

ihatework

Visit site
Im surprised they need to advertise it. I always assumed that ponies of that calibre would be snapped up by people in the know the minute they were up for selling.

Me too, it's a serious pony. Done a full season this year, only 3 poles down all year, no XC jumping penalties, only a couple of events with time penalties and acceptable dressage. Good performances at Malmo & Weston Park. The advert is horrific, and I'm surprised they need to advertise at all which would make me suspect there is an 'if/but' somewhere

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I wonder if they think because it's record is searchable etc, and that it will likely be 'known' by anyone interested in purchasing that they don't need to be too flowery with the advert? I wonder about the timewasters comment though, and the ultimate images pics are definitely better than the one used.

CherryTree

New User
Visit site
Such an odd uninspiring advert for what looks like an amazing pony? If you look on the link put on earlier to performance connemaras on fb it says the pony was part of the gold medal winning pony eventing team this year but no mention in the advert of it even being in the team?

PuzzlePiece

Visit site
Googled his BE name and these photos came up; http://www.ultimate-images.co.uk/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=20711#image=1065497

looks a cracking pony!

eta https://www.facebook.com/2970377703....1448634488./1128537963842596/?type=3&theater

His advert really doesn't seem to do him justice although i'd imagine a pony of his calibre would sell through word of mouth anyway. (oops cross posted with frenchmade)

With those pics I wouldn't question the price. Actual advert doesn't do the pony any favours.

ihatework

Visit site
I wonder whether Mum & Child secretly don't want to sell and are playing the game with Dad who is insisting it's advertised. Very cynical and complete gender stereotyping I admit, but it's not unheard of!

popsdosh

Visit site
I wonder whether Mum & Child secretly don't want to sell and are playing the game with Dad who is insisting it's advertised. Very cynical and complete gender stereotyping I admit, but it's not unheard of!

Cant imagine that happening!!! Now their rumbled!

To be honest I would be asking more!!!! A lot more ! cannot remember many team ponies under 100K

Lintel

Visit site
Wow .
Whole different world to what I know I'd be wanting it to make my breakfast, lunch and dinner and muck out for me at that price.... Whole different world.
:O

Clare85

Visit site
Looks a cracker with a decent record. You'd think if you've got a pony like that to sell, you'd give it a decent write up - they haven't even spell checked it! Not surprised by the asking price of he's ready for FEI.

HashRouge

Visit site
I feel like I missed something in the advert...how do you guys know all this information about him? The advert says hardly anything (which is what I was judging the pony on) :confused:

Llanali

Visit site
His registered name, on his advert. Put it in the horse search section of the BE website and his record will come up: and it's one hell of a record!

rara007

Visit site
Wonder if the 'to the point' advert is to help stop day dreamers calling up? In a if you don't know who this is and what they've done and what they're like (or who to ring up to ask), it's not for you? Who knows :p You often see the highest priced horses with very minimal adverts though.