2 minutes of Sunday morning foal zoomies :D

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I can think of very few things in a horse lovers life more magical than sitting with a cup of tea and watching a foal doing zoomies !
I am very envious Millie, and Hera is absolutely gorgeous:) xx
it is the BEST way to start the day, I make my morning cuppa in a travel mug and just go and hang out for a bit ;)
a friend who put her mare in foal about the same time Salty was at stud has just confirmed she's expecting again, i will have to live it through her next year!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Aren't we getting confident! Love the flying changes.
she is super friendly now, it's hard to get a photo of her standing still because she just wants to know what you're doing :p their field has a footpath down 2 sides and the local FB page has random photos of her added by people walking their dogs o_O

be positive

Visit site
She is managing a decent counter canter, the changes need a little more practice but are getting there;) I like the charge to the hedge, halt, spin, walk nonchalantly away, transitions something that could prove interesting later!

Apercrumbie

Visit site
Just gorgeous, and very impressively balanced for a foal - so many zoom around and crash. Then you have the heart in mouth moment thinking there's no way they haven't hurt themselves, but then they get up and keep zooming!