2012 Here we come!!!!!!!

dozzie

Visit site
Difficult one. How is your cooking? Mine isnt great.
frown.gif
I have got a camping stove though.
tongue.gif

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
It isn't the zimmer that is the problem, it's the movable mounting block
smile.gif
I would have thought that we could all take our own sandwiches to keep the cost down, or failing that some-ones mum could cook, rather than going to the expense of a chef.

skewbaldpony

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It isn't the zimmer that is the problem, it's the movable mounting block
smile.gif
I would have thought that we could all take our own sandwiches to keep the cost down, or failing that some-ones mum could cook, rather than going to the expense of a chef.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I thought that, and look, there'll probably be burgers or bacon rolls or something, right?
So shall we settle for a coolbox de mission?
blush.gif

dozzie

Visit site
Coolbox de mission sounds a good idea.

What gymkhana races are we going to go for? I am all for the potato race, bending, sack race and flag race. I think the flag race could swing the Olympic committee into going for it. Each nation taking part could have their own flags.

skewbaldpony

Visit site
Well, as I said, we have actually beaten an Olympic medallist in the bending, so we're already qualified. I think she may have had us in the flag race, so I can see your reasoning, but it may be dodgy. Still, nothing ventured.
Bending, deffo, don't think the Americans are on form in the bending at the mo, to tell the truth, though of course with the money they throw at it, by 2012, who can say?
Anyone think Walk, Trot and Run is worth a punt?

dozzie

Visit site
Well it might have to be walk trot and potter or waddle, but could be a winner. If the Americans want to play it might have to be adapted to walk, trot, fall off and hop. We wouldn't want to appear discriminatory.

help1

Visit site
ooh i'd like to be on the walk trot and go as you please (please go being the optimum word) and perhaps we could have the jumping down a jumping lane without saddles and reins competition with first prize for the best sung national anthem at the same time!

sherbet

Visit site
I am sat at work as a receptionist in a climbing cnetre and just had to expalin to a climber why I have tears rolling down my face

What a funny "subject" oh dear no wonder people think horse riders are mad!!

skewbaldpony

Visit site
Now. Trainers.
(Dozziesmummy I know you are already wearing yours)
No I mean - do we need a team trainer, and if so, who shall we beg borrow bribe or kidnap?
I'm thinking we need a big name.

skewbaldpony

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ooh i'd like to be on the walk trot and go as you please (please go being the optimum word) and perhaps we could have the jumping down a jumping lane without saddles and reins competition with first prize for the best sung national anthem at the same time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will it be OK for some of the Eastern Europeans to change anthems half way down if it becomes necessary?