2021 Foals .. what have you got cooking ?

Asha

Visit site
Oh this is making me want another foal! But I need a horse to ride! I think I want an Archie foal out of Rosie when Percy comes into work
If you want an Archie foal I’d do it straight away . I think he’s 20 now , and still very fertile . You would get an absolute stunner with him and your mare for sure .
I had decided on Royal Rubin which is a direct son of Rubinstein (for temperament ;) ) and an international GP horse himself but he's getting on a bit so hopefully he's still around next year!

I’ve just done a quick google .. he’s stunning , and from what I hear Rubenstein throws great ride ability too . Good luck next year x

Abi90

Visit site
If you want an Archie foal I’d do it straight away . I think he’s 20 now , and still very fertile . You would get an absolute stunner with him and your mare for sure . x

Oh I didn’t realise his age!

I also like Lagrande but he’s getting on. And there’s a lovely stallion called Daiquiri that did stand at the same stud as Challenge but has his own stud now

Asha

Visit site
How’s everyone’s 2021 foals doing ? Where has the time gone .. they will all be 3 next year and no doubt some graduating to the 3/4 backing thread !
Amara is huge and the tallest we have here . I haven’t measured her but she’s well over the 16.2 I’d hoped for ! But she’s the sweetest temperament.

Hope everyone else are well ?

Attachments

• IMG_7194.jpeg
    IMG_7194.jpeg
    579.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7193.jpeg
    IMG_7193.jpeg
    671.7 KB · Views: 28

Asha

Visit site
She is so pretty! What are your plans for her Asha?

Thank you ! She won’t be started for a bit , at the earliest end of next year . Maybe the year after , just with her being so big I want to make sure we give her time .
I’d like to see what shes capable of under saddle first but ultimately one day she will hopefully have some foals . She’s the only mare I have with my old girls lines (other than Aria her mum) so won’t be sold .
I’ve leant over her already and she didn’t mind at all . So hoping she’s as easy to back as her mum was .

Her full brother ( a year younger ) will one day be aimed at workers