2021 Foals .. what have you got cooking ?

tda

I watched the one done by Stallion A I . It’s been 4 years since we had a foal so was great to do a refresher . Have to say it really helped when I was in the middle of it .
Yes that's the one I watched, must admit it wasn't an easy watch at times even tho I am fully aware things do not always go well x

Asha

Yes that's the one I watched, must admit it wasn't an easy watch at times even tho I am fully aware things do not always go well x
Totally agree with you . I’m came away depressed /terrified after watching it . But some things did Stick in my mind and it most certainly helped me stay calmer and feel more prepared when it was clear that things where not going entirely to plan .

DabDab

Oh my goodness, I've been waiting for your update on this thread but totally missed it! Congratulations 🎊

She's a lovely big foal. And her little face in the vet picture 😍

Asha

Has she got a name yet?
yes . I struggled to find something as wanted to name after my dad ( Russell ) it we can’t even get away with Rusty as she’s not chestnut. So we decided to stay on the theme of beginning and ending in A . ( her grandma is Asha , mum Aria ) . My son came up with Amara. Full show name will be Amara RS .. using my dads initials 😍

although Rita has nicknamed her Puff . Which I think is pretty cool , we all think her white mark on her face looks like a dragon . I do hope that’s not a sign of things to come 🤣🤣

Asha

Oh my goodness, I've been waiting for your update on this thread but totally missed it! Congratulations 🎊

She's a lovely big foal. And her little face in the vet picture 😍
Thank you! She was a total star at the vets, but to be fair she was only a few hours old and probably exhausted. She’s woken up now and is enjoying bucking and cantering around her stable . Can’t wait to get her out in the field to give her mum a rest