2nd New Forum Weekend Plans :D

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
That's awesome Wimbles, but I can't believe you forgot to jump off!! That's the kind of thing I would do.:p

Claracanter/SEL maybe we need a separate 'What did we do last weekend' thread instead to avoid tempting fate with plans.....

Reacher

Visit site
I think it’s called Vet Vision. They just do eyes but in all sorts of animals
Sorry little cob’s eye is looking bad :(
Thanks for the info re vet vision - when we have issue that the local vets can’t cope with we go to Penrith vets but I had not heard of that place so useful info.

Sorry about your horse livetoride - you must have been frantic - hope he is ok.

Your description of riding like a big wet lettuce Wimbles applied to me in my XC lesson - the word passenger was used but think RI probably meant big wet lettuce....but very well done for the clear :)

Northern

Visit site
Pony moved and she's settling well so far after the obligatory TB running around period. She has a nice big paddock and million $ views, better than mine!

ears.jpg

j1ffy

Visit site
Another successful move here too! The hacking is amazeballs - Indio is going to be super-fit!! He was chilling in his stable with a droopy lower lip when I arrived yesterday, something he hasn’t done for ages so I think he’s happy! Pocholo has a touch of separation anxiety when Indio isn’t with him, but he’ll get over it ;)

tbFADzV.jpg

Vcgl8LH.jpg

Chippers1

Visit site
I will start off this weekend as i'm actually going out! My friend is very kindly taking me to a hunter trial, it's a qualifier for next year's Horseware Ireland hunter trial and the classes are all full, hoping for a top 3 place so I qualify but I haven't been out in so long it'll be a shock to the system :D.
My horsebox went in for an MOT in August and is still being fixed, i'm so sad I've missed out on two months at the end of the season so really looking forward to Sunday!

DressageCob

Visit site
Another successful move here too! The hacking is amazeballs - Indio is going to be super-fit!! He was chilling in his stable with a droopy lower lip when I arrived yesterday, something he hasn’t done for ages so I think he’s happy! Pocholo has a touch of separation anxiety when Indio isn’t with him, but he’ll get over it ;)

tbFADzV.jpg

Vcgl8LH.jpg
That looks incredible! So jealous of your hacking. Happy new home!

Pippity

Visit site

Oh, wow, that looks AMAZING!