50% Off Everything at Oldencraig E.C tackshop on line

Tempi

Visit site
Thank you for posting this!!

Managed to get all the things I've been needing for ages but have put off buying! Got Shires mucker boots, leather side reins, set of Mark Todd travel boots and a set of 4 Woof brushing boots all for £80 including postage!!! :D :D

Very pleased!

star

Visit site
trying to resist the nice Jaguar flash bridle. Have been thinking about new bridle for pony as my jumping bridle is such old leather now it's really difficult to clean it up and get it looking really nice. Would never consider buying him a £140 bridle but £70 is so much more attractive! Was planning on looking at Blenheim on Sat but wondering if better to just order from Oldencraig in case they all sell out!

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Does anyone know if its 50% off for all of September or is it just today?? Im sat at work trying to have a crafty look but need to keep logging off when boss appears! Do I need to try and send him out on a mission for an hour or can I wait til tonight to get ordering?

orangepony

Visit site
Having major issues trying to actually pay for my lovely bargains; anyone else clicked the 'continue' button after selecting postage and payment method (debit card) to be shunted back to the display cart page?! Argghhhhh!!

orangepony

Visit site
Ahh, calm again now that I've managed to give the bank account a bash! I may have got a little excited at the prospect of the half price NS bits though :eek:

Thanks so much for the linky :), although I may not so grateful come the end of the month!!!:eek:

TS_

Visit site
Disappointed to get to the checkout and find that the postage is £7 and there's no other option, very expensive! With 50% off the item I want is only £4.95 so adding on postage makes it more than full price in other shops.