50% Off Everything at Oldencraig E.C tackshop on line

charlimouse

Visit site
Well I just managed to get some woof wear travel boots, ariat shoes and a pikeur show shirt all for under £85 including postage!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!

BronsonNutter

Visit site
Ok, will whoever bought the last pikeur jacket in a size 6 please own up? I have been after one since january :mad::p

If it's still on at the end of september and the horse is still here, I might treat WibWobs to some more bandages, and maybe a stock shirt for mum (so she has to do some stressage :p)

noname

Visit site
OMG was so excited and getting xmas pressie in advance then £27 postage for a passier bridle. (that cost £80) Thats over a 1/3rd! Totally gutted.

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
It's ok FB, it's mostly sold out by now, I went shopping yesterday too!

I WISH! I still managed to buy a patent rolled double bridle for Rauti (so Frodo can inherit Rauti's old one), a pair of Anky breeches for me (fingers crossed size is ok!), more Anky bandages and.....the patent overreach boots :D

*polishes halo*

vicky86

Visit site
Thank you (i think?) for posting this link. Bought the Passier black bridle with white padding which I have wanted forever and the bucas rug and a set of WW brushing boots. Bye bye food and leaving the house for the rest of the month!

jsr

Visit site
I was good only got ...4 hoof picks (a girl can NEVER have too many!!), food stirrer, white thermal top thing, treats, mane and tail stuff,calmer paste...so nothing too over indulgent....

oh yes might have slipped a new bridle in there too. :p BUT he really really needs one cos his one now is too big! Lol!!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I bought a new hat too, one I'd been after for a while and an exercise sheet.

Then foolishly went back in there and noticed they had supplements as well. Will be paying 2 lots of postage but still saved loads.

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
I wish I could buy tack cleaning products etc but they won't post gels/liquids outside of the UK :(

Is this *amazing* sale on because the shop is closing down? I mean, is it closing down? I know OEC is for sale, right?

Last edited:

BlairandAzria

Visit site
eeek oh dear, i bought a couple of things last night NS bit, stretch/flex bandages etc... but then when i checked my invoice today the gloves i wanted had not gone through on the order.

I rang them to see if they could add the gloves on to my existing order as they're cheap and i dont really think that £7.00 postage :eek:( and its not even courier) is fair so was trying to avoid it-:rolleyes: the girl on the phone said sorry no-although they normally would have they are totally crazy busier than they expected! and all run off their feet- hahah probaby all the hho's getting their bargains. Anyway upshot...i ended up going back on the website and ordering a ton more stuff...gloves, hat, vet stuff, was going to get some anky bandages but when i got there they had all sold out:( etc...my poor credit card has taken a bit of a bashing:D but.......its all half price!! is what i'll tell the bank manager:D

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Anybody else had an email from them this morning saying that due to high demand orders may take longer than normal?

Have ordered about £100 of stuff and am hoping that i actually receive it, the email i got from them says that if the items are Not in stock with their suppliers then they will give a refund, but after keeping my money for how long?

I have a highly suspicious nature and am hoping that they are not going to mess people about, lets face it between us here on H&H we have prob spent quite alot of money with them.

Am prob just being negative (many apologies for that) and i am sure we will all be happy with our new purchases.

siobhain

Visit site
ahh I keep going back and ordering more stuff! Luckily most of the things I really wanted were already out of stock.

My big fear is they will send me an email saying the bridle I ordered is out of stock and refunding my money and now I have my heart set on a £300 bridle!!

Gamebird

Visit site
I must be doing something wrong. How on earth do you guys all have so much money? Did you ALL win the lottery and just not tell me? :confused:

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
Yes I have had the email the same. I also hope that I get all the items I ordered. Can't understand it though as when you have ordered a certain item it then shows after no stock so surely most of these items will be stock they are carrying. It wouldn't make economic sense to order more items from suppliers at these prices I wouldn't have thought.

now_loves_mares

Visit site
I must be doing something wrong. How on earth do you guys all have so much money? Did you ALL win the lottery and just not tell me? :confused:

Nah - I'm sponsored by Mastercard :D

TBH I only bought two things that I've had on a "must buy" list for ages. Yes both were expensive items, which is why I'd put them off, but at 50% off, they were suddenly within my price range. My little TB is wearing a 20 year old bridle (Other dearly-departed mare's stuff all too big) and I only have one pair of beige breeches which are 18 years old :eek:

And I'm just about to list some stuff on ebay to fund it!

FB - my guess is that the sale is to, well, basically make the accounts and/or cash position look better. Yes it'll slash the profit margins to nothing, but the recent turnover and bank balance will look amazing :cool: Or it could be that the bank are squeezing for repayments (not meant as a particular comment relating to this company, before anyone accuses me of libel!) but a firesale is a good way to find a lot of money quick.

That, or it could be they are moving premises and can't be bothered to move their stock :p

And yes I got the email. Can't say I'm surprised, I suspect they are swamped. I'd like to get my stuff obviously, if I don't, well I paid for it on my credit card so worst case is I'll get my money back from them.