A Bramham CIC*** report (warning...long!)

blackhor2e

Visit site
You're welcome.

I missed your earlier post and didn't realise we had anyone from HHO riding until it was mentioned on Friday on the Bramham thread. I was sitting watching nearly all day on Thurs, I'd have got some dressage photos too if I'd known. Next year...?

I think you should go to Blenheim too, simply because we're camping there too and not going to Blair!

Ah ha, you may not want to see our dressage sometimes! It's like watching a nuclear bomb that might go off, plus a camera shutter went off when we were trotting and he almost jumped into the judges car :D

blackhor2e

Visit site
What a lovely report! Thank you :)

Glad you liked it :)

Wow :)

That is some achievement, huge congratulations :)

Thanks, he is a little star most of the time

Very well done! He is a lovely, lovely boy! :)

Thank you, I think so too. Although my OH wonders what the big deal is about :)

Wow read part one last night but didn't catch up on part two till this morning, and well wow what an achievement! Sadly I didn't get to be your number one stalker, but don't think you missed any pompom waving I could have done! Just incredible :).

There is always another time :)

What a fantastic report, I had a look on BE and saw you'd had a good result so I'm really pleased you wrote a report.
Congratulations on getting to and completing a 3* in style :)

Glad you like the report it took some writing and editing :)

Fab report, and really well done :)

Thank you, hopefully the first of many :)

forever broke

Visit site
Fascinating report, we were there on Saturday and saw you through the water. It's so interesting to hear what it was like from a rider's point of view - every year I go I look at the jumps and just think 'NO WAY!' Congratulations!

Wimbles

Visit site
Sat here at work with a bit of something in my eye.....

What a fantastic report and an amazing achievement!

Your pride and enjoyment shines through your words. Thanks for sharing!

monte1

Visit site
WOW , what a brilliant report, i too have "a bit of something in my eye" reading it and felt was right there with you !
very very well done !!!!
Your boy looks awesome and you make a great partnership. look forward to hearing more reports, you are a real inspiriration!

blackhor2e

Visit site
Sat here at work with a bit of something in my eye.....

What a fantastic report and an amazing achievement!

Your pride and enjoyment shines through your words. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, it really is the pinnacle of our horsey career at this point in time and apart from the obvious nerves and sick feeling it was so much fun :)

WOW , what a brilliant report, i too have "a bit of something in my eye" reading it and felt was right there with you !
very very well done !!!!
Your boy looks awesome and you make a great partnership. look forward to hearing more reports, you are a real inspiriration!

Ah thank you, he is a pleasure to own. Always with his ears pricked wondering what are we doing next, he is a people person :)

blackhor2e

Visit site
Fascinating report, we were there on Saturday and saw you through the water. It's so interesting to hear what it was like from a rider's point of view - every year I go I look at the jumps and just think 'NO WAY!' Congratulations!

I walked that water jump pretty quickly each time, as the drop on landing wasn't my favourite ;)

dixie

Visit site
Amazing report, well done. You've obviously done such a fab job with him and he looks amazing. I love seeing a smaller horse pinging its way round such a meaty course. Please keep up the reports.

Bills

Visit site
Thank you, just shows what you can do with a lot of work. He was based with 3 professional eventers before me and they all wrote him off as too difficult or hard to get along with and that couldn't be farther from the truth!

Just shows the partnership you have both developed!

And...Wow! What an achievement and what an amazing little horse he is, well done!! :)

JGC

Visit site
Brilliant report, I had a little tear in my eye as I read it. Blooming well done to the both of you. I love Bramham, it's my favourite event (to spectate, I hasten to add).