A cheeky request

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
If you have a Facebook account, would you mind going here and voting for us please?

It's a competition to win £50 of sled dog gear for the best photo of a dog wearing something from their store. And if anyone could remind me who the lady was who took such a nice photo... :eek:

You can vote once per day but I think that'd be too cheeky to ask. :p

Many thanks!

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
I voted :) I nearly went and typed her real name like an idiot, but the photo was taken by Patches - I can PM you if you want her real name :)

Pix

Visit site
Voted :D And published to wall in hopes of attracting click-happy types! Will try to remember to keep doing so :)

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
I voted :) I nearly went and typed her real name like an idiot, but the photo was taken by Patches - I can PM you if you want her real name :)

Aha, Patches! Thanks, if we win I will take you up on that PM, just wanted to make sure she got appropriate credit. :)

Thanks all for clicking, Daxy needs a new harness as she is bursting out of her current one in Hulk-esque fashion. :p

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Not really :D Obviously I voted for DaxWax :p :D

You toad. :p To be fair I think the team will win, it's a cracking picture!

I need to remind myself to call her Dax instead of DaxWax/Daxy-dog/Dax-eeeee!, we went to a training session the other day and the instructor misheard me and kept calling her Betsy. :eek:

numptynoelle

Visit site
You toad. :p To be fair I think the team will win, it's a cracking picture!

I need to remind myself to call her Dax instead of DaxWax/Daxy-dog/Dax-eeeee!, we went to a training session the other day and the instructor misheard me and kept calling her Betsy. :eek:

Seriously, Betsy? Betsy is a lovely name but DaxWax is the least "Betsy" looking dog I've ever seen :p