a Covid comp report from the Midget....

Hallo2012

Visit site
bit of a weird one this weekend, arrival time given, details taken at gate and warm up slots allocated..............being a total anal retentive about show timings this threw me a bit but it actually worked really well!

due to timings we had to do E53 first which also threw me but he settled nicely (dare i say i am starting to see a smidge of maturity from the sass master!!!!)

a few minor errors: slightly tight and late canter transition, a 10m circle in canter which became a bit tight and climbing in front and a crooked walk transition BUT he actually walked super relaxed (got a 7 for both ext and collected!!!)

quick break before N38 and didnt do too much warm up as it was humid......again one flat canter transition, and the last medium trot ALMOST so nearly lost the rhythm (both tired by now i think!) and our final halt was shocking lol!

overall just really pleased with how the rideability and suppleness is improving with every outing :)

68.22% in the novice and 66.91% in the elem so lots of shiney regionals points!!!!

He has a very easy week now and then a young pony qualifier on friday, so fingers crossed for that as its quite a simple test for him now.

He booked another mare for 2021 between tests too, so a very successful day!

RHaug1.JPGRHaug2.JPGRHaug3.JPGRHaug4.JPG