A sheepish hello and who wants Hovis back?!

MochaDun

Visit site
If you've got time please keep going :) He (and with much thanks to you!) make my and one of my friend's Fridays :) She got both books from me for her birthday last year!

Jazzie

Visit site
Yes please can Hovis continue to write his diaries!! Makes my Friday to read his hilarious weekly diary!

Bought my Mum the 2 books for Christmas this year and she loves them!! :D

PolarSkye

Visit site
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously, very sorry to hear about your Dad and hoping little 'un is doing well despite his premature arrival . . . if you have time, I'd love to hear more from the delicious Hovis.

Best wishes.

P

DW Team

Visit site
Come on Hovis you bog trotting distroyer get your hooves back on the keys Fridays just are not the same without your words to brighten the start to the weekend. Have been missing our fix so much even the none horsey in the house asked the other night you have not read any Hovis story's lately. PLEASE PLEASE come back to Fridays. Thank you Hovis you are missed.

monte1

Visit site
YES PLEASE!! I love the Hovis stories, reading them in the office on a Friday always makes me laugh right out loud! rather embarrassing , but, LOVE reading anyway ..LOL

Mudsplasher

Visit site
Yes please , can we have the diaries back :) Strangely, my book 2 arrived today from Bransby along with a drawstring bag for my daughter . I keep checking, now and then, on a Friday to see if the diaries are back ...

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Please do tell him we miss him and would love him to start writing again, he (and you) have such a fab way with words. Ive been a fan from the start, have both books and would def buy Vol3 but... I do understand you have a few other obligations so even if you could manage a fortnightly/monthly update I for one, would love to see it back. Sorry to hear about your Dad and hoping everything is going well with Lily x

Hetsmum

Visit site
I see theres a small leaning towards people wanting Hovis to continue ;)
i'll pass the message on and get the big man to fire up the Hooftop

:D:D:D:D Dear Destroyer I love your books! Read them both in 2 days and then picked them up and started to re-read immediately.... then bought some as Christmas presents for people...;) The world is a better place on Hovis Fridays - please start writing again soon big man :D