Absolutely Terrible Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

OWLIE185

Visit site
Sounds to me as if o.p. is a lovely livery and so probably is her friend.
The partner of the yard owner and the yard owner have clearly over-reacted to what was a minor incident which I would not care about at all.
O.p and friend are more than welcome to keep their horse with me as they both sound very caring owners of what sounds a sensitive horse.
Good luck to them and I hope that all works out well for them and their horse.

Zero00000

Visit site
I'm guilty of bumping views, I keep coming back to see if the OP has posted and update and hoping it has all blown over

popsdosh

Visit site
Sounds to me as if o.p. is a lovely livery and so probably is her friend.
The partner of the yard owner and the yard owner have clearly over-reacted to what was a minor incident which I would not care about at all.
O.p and friend are more than welcome to keep their horse with me as they both sound very caring owners of what sounds a sensitive horse.
Good luck to them and I hope that all works out well for them and their horse.

The YO is not the person who has made it into a big deal ! They are being made out to be terrible people which the OP has not at any time suggested they are ! So why are others suggesting they are.
The OP is not at fault but I would suggest they may have over reacted at a time they felt stressed and this has turned into a nuclear bomb with all sorts of scenarios chucked in from peoples imaginations. I suspect a few posters have used it as a means of venting their own frustrations and some of the posts have been laughable as they have clearly not read from the beginning.

I suspect the OP is keeping her head down and totally embarrassed by where this has gone and I hope some of the comments do not actually make things worse for them.

Last edited:

Crystal-Rio

Visit site
Please could someone ask a moderator to remove this thread?? All I was after was some advice as to how to make this situation better and what else I might be able to do to make it up to my YO. Whilst I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this whole sorry mess the entire thread has been blown way out of all proportion. I am a newbie on here and had no idea thus would happen - had I , I would never have asked fir the help in a million years.

I'm a good person who loves her horse and never wants to cause anyone any trouble - which is why I have been so upset. This will be my last time on this or any other thread on here - I won't be back.

Please can someone help me?

popsdosh

Visit site
They dont like removing threads !

I wish you luck and hope everything sorts itself out for you ,its just one of those things that go wrong sometimes and its very easy to escalate.

Please People lets just draw a line under it and try to help the OP as its their wish to shut it down.

Luci07

Visit site
Oh they are normally a nice bunch on here and I am not sure why your thread was so pounced on!. If you carry on, then is a sep section called The Club House. This is only for members and content can't be found on Google and is really for the more personal issues you would like a degree of privacy on.

PM Admin...or report your own thread and ask them to remove it.

Merrymoles

Visit site
Crystal-Rio I am not sure how to do this but am quite sure others will offer advice but if you go to the FAQs at the top, there may be a way. I think you have to email admin and ask them to remove it but have never been in your situation.

For what it is worth, I am not surprised you are upset by the thread and the way it has been blown up. I read your original post, understood completely, and thought you were handling the whole thing well.

There are some nice people on here but there are also some who get carried away, don't read things properly and shoot from the hip. It would be a shame to see you leave completely as I am sure there are a number of people who hope everything works out well for you and would like to know it's OK but I don't blame you for wanting to remove this thread.

attheponies

Visit site
Oh what a shame :( To be honest I only read your post and then skipped to the end to see if it had been resolved. I feel really sorry for you and your sharer over such an unfortunate incident (I think he completely over-reacted for what it's worth). I hope very much that they accept your obviously sincere apologies. As to unhelpful replies on here, sadly this seems to be the way the forum has been going for a year or two now and is the reason I come on here very rarely now. I think you may be able to contact admin and hopefully they will remove the thread. Good luck in the future, I had a lovely WB with huge separation anxiety issues and I know how difficult it is to manage.

Goldenstar

Visit site
It's the little triangle under your details on post I have already done it , but do so your self as well .
I don't know if they will remove it but it's worth a try .
I hope everything is ok with you.

alliwantforchristmas

Visit site
I'm so sorry the thread went so badly for you. I have not posted but watched with mortification at some of the posts made. I hope you get it removed, and that everything gets sorted out with your yard owners.

EmmasMummy

Visit site
I fear that you have most likely caught most posters mid cycle or in full blown menopuse fever if the temperature has changed - hense the stupid replies! Don't go, generally not everyone on he is a nutter........

Status
Not open for further replies.