abuse for post!!!! mad now!!!!!

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
Yep, and that but I had an added 'do you want a cup of tea', umm, not RIGHT now thanks! lol

They sat down and started lecturing us about 'it' and 'proper' times, apparently 11am is not it! lol so there we were trying to shuffle around under the duvet he's speedily thrown on us when they sat down attempting not to show any more than we had already, though i suspect it was far too late by then!

Bills

Visit site
They sat down and started lecturing us about 'it' and 'proper' times, apparently 11am is not it! lol so there we were trying to shuffle around under the duvet he's speedily thrown on us when they sat down attempting not to show any more than we had already, though i suspect it was far too late by then!

Oh dear god you poor thing *scream factor*

funny tho, sorry lol :D

Dolcé

Visit site
I suspect some of the posters on here may be getting abusive PMs next!! OP, your post was hilarious, it lightened the mood, don't take any notice of the odd prude who takes offence so easily! Me and OH were always 'at it' all over the yard when we had our own place, it is just something couples do when the mood takes them, as long as nobody gets to see something that upsets them then no harm done (other than to impressionable little fillies!!!):)

gonebananas

Visit site
I just suddenly got the impression coppers could be old pervs coming and knocking on peoples car windows lol surprised they don't ask "room for another?" haha

Daytona

Visit site
HRH the queens garden , while she was in residence, I do hope she was not watching us out the window, "One would of been horrified"!!! ha ha ha

it was only after we realised there is cctv everywhere, and with that in mind we made a sharp exit right outta there!! lol

If caught we were sure it would of made The Sun newspaper lol

dibbin

Visit site
I love this thread! And thought that Yorkshire dumpling's original thread was great, not even remotely offensive; unless you're a shrivelled old prude, apparently.

Only thing is, I now feel VERY boring, most interesting place for me has been OH's living room floor. Unless some "inappropriate behaviour" (but not actually doing it) in the back of a taxi counts? Must try harder ...

Yorkshire dumpling

Visit site
oh oh oh!!! well since you have admitted this, I can say in a car in some not so quiet country lanes :eek: Although the the second time, I was actually driving, I picked my OH up from the country pub and he surprised me by becoming a bit amorous and saying he was going to 'repay the favour' well, lets just say that the intention was there, because we hadn't got 2 miles down the road before he was snoring and I had to drive all through town with my state of attire compromised and him asleep with his head on my lap on a sodding saturday night (I was cr apping myself and praying that I wouldn't get pulled over :)

pms!!!! :D:D:D i would have woke him up!!!! lol so funny

Yorkshire dumpling

Visit site
am I the only one nearly getting caught by the police then?

nope have been caught by them once a few years back.
not so adventurous...
drunk and in a snicket. only it wasnt a snicket it was someones driveway and had reported a attempted break in lol. we got taken home by the nice mr policeman who had a good chuckle with my fella about it (red faces):D:D:D:D

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
is it??? would like to know now? maybe someone could find out?? public indecency i think? :eek::eek::D

Outraging public decency would definitely be something you could be charged with if Police were determined to lay a charge (pun intended!)

Benson - I am sorry but I howled with laughter at what the coppers did to you!! Some of them do have a sense of humour!!

Meant to add; I did know a couple who got a bit hot and heavy in the back of a cab and proceeded to "commit the act" whilst said cabby was driving them home.

Cabby didn't charge them for the fare as he said they put on such a good show...

Last edited:

Dubsie

Visit site
You lot in the country lane...wasn't mine was it? If so I think I've seen you!

Being the nearest 'countryside' to a large suburban area, we get lots of cars down here - a rural dead end. If you come home after dark there's almost always one in the layby/passing place before our house with very steamed up windows, and you can see the occupants try to duck below the level of the wondow. All I can say is they must get pretty cold to expose all that flesh at this time of year!

tinkandlily

Visit site
HAHAHA, pmsl at this thread.
Me an my ex were coming home from a party and couldn't resist the urges anymore so we did it right there on the path :O, it was a little path away from the road and very late so we thought we'd make the most of the quiet lol. We also did it in the field shelter, stable and the bottom of our field.

With my OH we have done it in every room in the house, in the woods and on a field where we walked the dog :0
I'll have to try asda next lol :D

Vindaloo

Visit site
Since the earth moved out here for us literally last night (earthquake) thought i'd add my bit to (to help outrage the boring brigade).

In the loo on a flight from UK to Gran Canaria, not only have we joined the mile high club but got cheers and a round of applause from the stag party who were all sitting closest. It was terribly embarrasing but I couldn't help but smile back. Best start to a holiday ever.

Lots of outdoor fun, keeps a relationship alive and healthy imo. Swings in parks always make me smile too. Definitely not just for children to play on.

Oooh, this takes me back to my more energetic days. Love the thread and full marks to you for adding a bit of spice to your relationship. x

lily1

Visit site
Some people ought to get a life! All the antics horses get up to i'm sure your horse wouldnt be mentally scarred at seeing you and your beloved in a moment of passion. Take no notice YD its obvious someone is jealous x

Flicker

Visit site
Ha ha - I loved your post, how funny!
My OH and I got the feeling we were not alone one evening and he looked over to find our kitten had jumped on the bed and was watching us. Very funny, but kind of disconcerting too...

pip6

Visit site
Sure your filly will cope, not like horses sneak behind a bush. Loveed the post, can't think how anyone would be upset. Do think PM's should never be used to say anything you wouldn't be happy to see on the open forum. To use them to send abusive messages should incurr the same consequences as if they had posted offensively. Even if the person had another point of view (though I really can't see where they are coming from at all), you can still communicate without being offensive. No excuse for it.

PS, try it on a boat!