advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tessybear

Visit site
well you do have the cheek to call me immature :rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.s OC you also have a cheek seeing as you are well known for acting like a child and then coming back all innocent :cool:

Nancykitt

Wester Ross, the beautiful NW coast of Scotland
Visit site
I don't know what I find more worrying...
- the fact that anyone is hard-faced enough to cause that amount of trouble and then come back and 'ask for advice'
- the fact that such an idiot was considering taking on a young entire pony on the grounds that a) 'it would look cute' and b) it was free
- or even just the very basic fact that someone has three donkeys with very little idea of the problems of keeping such a group together!
I despair...

russianhorse

Visit site
[Content deleted]

Ah, yes I remember it all kicking off now (although again was late for the 'Party' as they saying goes) so thank you ladyinred for the above. I believe she was an unhinged attention seeker, because it didnt really make sense why she played such a silly game and then on top of it, outed herself :confused:

Didnt realise the police had got involved though :eek: - no wonder its been remembered so strongly :mad:

Honestly shocking that OP came back :confused: but then maybe my belief of her the time was correct ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.