Advice please

Lady Tinseltime

Visit site
Hi

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my original post and provide an update. The dealer agreed to accept the horse back and gave me a full refund which was the best outcome to a difficult situation.
So pleased that this was the outcome for you

Rocky159

Visit site
Well done to the dealer. The vet who passed the horse through a 5* vetting is the culprit here, NOT the dealer. I hope the dealer will be recompensed by the vet. You are all so quick to blame the dealers who have a really hard job, but you’re all happy enough to use their services instead of doing the leg work yourselves. Do you think a private seller would have refunded you following the horse passing a vetting?!

Fieldlife

Visit site
Well done to the dealer. The vet who passed the horse through a 5* vetting is the culprit here, NOT the dealer. I hope the dealer will be recompensed by the vet. You are all so quick to blame the dealers who have a really hard job, but you’re all happy enough to use their services instead of doing the leg work yourselves. Do you think a private seller would have refunded you following the horse passing a vetting?!

Depends whether or not the dealer was aware there was an issue with the horse.

And a dealer should know better than to sell a horse as smaller than it actually is.