Afterlife 3

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
Well just got my hopes up there that this thread was going to say it's been released online today or something, but no, hopes dashed by there still being no date for series 3. The outlaws on BBC iPlayer is good to fill in some time while we wait though ?

Same! I can't wait for it, the first and second series were an emotional rollercoaster. I controversially really like RG, I agree with a lot of what he says, especially about coming across things online that you are offended by..

Sealine

Visit site
I’ve just watched series 1 again and will watch series 2 again before I watch the new series. I love it. Every episode makes me laugh out loud and cry, often at the same time. Brilliantly written. Oh, and anything that includes a GSD gets my vote. ?

Moobli

Visit site
I’ve just watched series 1 again and will watch series 2 again before I watch the new series. I love it. Every episode makes me laugh out loud and cry, often at the same time. Brilliantly written. Oh, and anything that includes a GSD gets my vote. ?
I agree with every word! ?

TPO

Visit site
I exhausted myself crying through the whole of season 3 on Friday.

I wasn't a Gervais fan before AL and now I think he's a genius. I still can't watch the UK Office or Derek but I've watched his films and stand up and I "get" him now.

TRECtastic

Visit site
So sorry to hear about your friend ?

Thank you
We were born the same day, same month, same year and in the same road. We knew each other all our lives and celebrated every birthday I can remember together
She believed in God and heaven, so when he started talking about his wife's beliefs in the trailer it started me crying

Moobli

Visit site
Thank you
We were born the same day, same month, same year and in the same road. We knew each other all our lives and celebrated every birthday I can remember together
She believed in God and heaven, so when he started talking about his wife's beliefs in the trailer it started me crying

What a special friendship x
I gave myself a headache I cried so much at the end ? and couldn’t even describe the ending to my hubby without getting teary again.

luckyoldme

Visit site
We absolutely loved it.
There were two scenes in particular that really resonated with us and made us feel a little bit less guilty about the way we sometimes feel .
If I say zebra crossing for one and toddler for the other I think folk will know what I mean without spoiling it for those who haven't seen it.
Absolutely loved it.

luckyoldme

Visit site
I've just watched the trailer and started crying
My best friend died of cancer at the end November so not sure I'm ready to watch series 3 yet, will give it a go later
I loved series 1 and 2
I can't imagine how you are feeling. My bf is 2 weeks younger than me and had her pram parked next to mine. ..she had a cancer scare last year and just thinking about loosing her was unbearable.
So sorry xxx

pistolpete

Visit site
Wow!! What a fantastic finale. So good. He’s such a genius. I love how funny it is and then heart wrenching then you laugh again. Absolutely superb. He was funny on The One show tonight too!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
We tried watching series one last night on the strength of this thread but we just can't enjoy seeing such realistic misery and such deep black humour. We won't be watching any more, are we alone?

Moobli

Visit site
Wow!! What a fantastic finale. So good. He’s such a genius. I love how funny it is and then heart wrenching then you laugh again. Absolutely superb. He was funny on The One show tonight too!
Lovely Anti always steals the show for me ❤️?. Love Ricky though too, such a decent person as well as being exceptionally talented and funny.

pistolpete

Visit site
We tried watching series one last night on the strength of this thread but we just can't enjoy seeing such realistic misery and such deep black humour. We won't be watching any more, are we alone?
My daughter in law doesn’t get Ricky at all. I didn’t like the office but saw him live and have been hooked ever since. After life is pure genius.

Moobli

Visit site

As is the case with all things, you can’t please all of the people all of the time and it won’t be for everyone.