ahhh wish I had kept mare where she was!!!!

guido16

Visit site
Welcome to HHO. You ask for advice, you take it or politely say no ta, , everyone is happy

Or, you ask for advice, say shove it up your jacksy, we don't all get on....

SIMPLES!

Mongoose11

Visit site
Kind of gone past taking the mick out of op, lost cause there. Just making plonkers out of ourselves and having a laugh now - that's ok right? Because we're allowed to?

Asha

Visit site
The (((((victim))))) mentality on this forum is so unnecessary. I'll be the first to admit I extract the urine on occasion, but at least I don't pretend I'm on a moral crusade by going around finding things to be offended by. I suggest if people want a new figurehead for hho's latest ((((((poor me))))) victim campaign then at least find one that is worthy of sympathy.

Hardly on a moral crusade. I have just aired my dislike to the micky taking on this thread.

mandwhy

Visit site
The OP may be a troll. The OP may be exaggerating or immature. If horses really are in this situation, I doubt if she'll heed any advice after some of the posts on here today. I know, lets gang up and see how stupid we can make her feel. That should work. I hope the OP is on a wind up.

I think some people must be delighted when someone is making mistakes so they can descend upon them... Fun times.

You do need to sort it out though OP, quickly.

Asha

Visit site
Has Asha misread guidos post or have I!?

I agreed with Guido because if you give good solid advice as everyone has, and the Op chooses to ignore it, then feck em.

Not everyone gets on, get it.

Taking the pee out of someone. Dont get it.

Regandal

Visit site
I don't feel any particular sympathy for the OP, she/he will carry on, that much is clear. I witness crap management of horses on a daily basis by an owner much like the OP, any help is declined. I still say some of the posts were verging on vicious.

Littlelegs

Visit site
You are entitled to that opinion asha. Just as I/we are entitled to amuse ourselves by posting ((((((forage))))) on this or any other thread. Like many threads, this has veered slightly off topic now.

kellybee

Visit site
.....??? Looking back through the earliest posts, the mare in question was in fact a gelding when it was first shipped in on an 8 hour journey... without ((((((forage))))))

Last edited:

Littlelegs

Visit site
I had a scan on ops posts, as well as gender change there are age changes & management changes. Eg on this post ops mare isn't used to being stabled, on another post their fields had been closed for weeks etc.

Queenbee

Visit site
love the ((((( forage))))) post!!!!!!! made me laugh so much!

Yeah, sure you horses love (((((forage))))) as much as you love (((((forage posts)))))

Maybe I should consider changing career!
Or a change in hobbies
If you really want to make people laugh you should become an equine nutritionist! ;)

Pfft! There goes the sacred wine:mad:

all the horses in my area are knee deep in mud! I think it is called winter

its because they are on clay soil..... and we have got floods.

Clay soil here.... And... Oh, yeah.... Grass! And what for it.... (((((Ad lib forage)))):eek::eek::eek:

If you were looking for somewhere else as you said you where earlier.... You wouldn't be this defensive op... Tut tut tut, more porkies! I hope you can deal with your conscience

hihosilver

Visit site
No not several 3... the horse that developed ulcers is a gelding that was in a lorry without (((( forage)))) and I have another mare who is now sold (subject to vet). This mare a ISH I have had since she was 3 and came from Ireland in a very sorry state. This is the mare that has had an injury and been out for 1 year and a half.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
No not several 3... the horse that developed ulcers is a gelding that was in a lorry without (((( forage)))) and I have another mare who is now sold (subject to vet). This mare a ISH I have had since she was 3 and came from Ireland in a very sorry state. This is the mare that has had an injury and been out for 1 year and a half.

Yes, sorry couldn't remember the exact number.

Anyway, any luck with your transport problems??

hihosilver

Visit site
No he is being sold as well...so is at livery. I think we all need to stop now. She is not a welfare case as so many horses are. She has no ribs showing, she is being fed and is having lots of haylage/hay. I plan to move her after Easter as this is the earliest I can get transport and I am working full time. She is happy has bright eyes and has been vet checked. So please all stop now. She is being brought in at 7 am and has 3 sections of hay and a feed. She is also now being brought in at 3pm for the same. SHE HAS NOT LOST ANY MORE WEIGHT!!!!!!!! perhaps with all the time you all have you could make better use of it and help real welfare cases!!!!! instead of bullying me and my lovely mare.