Aintree Grand National Meeting

Jenko109

Visit site
What is it with the phrase 'he looks good in his coat' or whatever they seem to always say now.

I do not hear that in any other equestrian sport and do not remember ever hearing it in years gone by back when racing was on channel 4.

Clodagh

Visit site
I was on Kandoo Kid, he ran so well.
It is nice to see them all get round, better to placate the antis than to lose it altogether.

Kadastorm

Visit site
I managed to get two outsiders place in 2 races. I had cheeky little single each way bets on them so I won £11.

I’ve done it again on 3 tomorrow & put them in a little 10p each way treble too 😂 I don’t seem to be having much luck otherwise! All they have to do is place and I’d win £286.

Maddie Moo

Visit site
I had four wins and a second in the ITV7 today, I’m amazed! I’ve got Corach Rambler in the ITV Sweepstake.

Really pleased with Francky Du Berlais today, I know he basically came last but he jumped round there well enough again 😍

saalsk

Visit site
I saw that Pixar was lost, which made the shine of Kyntara getting up after such a tired looking fall, disappear. 2nd, and hopefully the last. If anyone on here is linked to either of those 2 horses, condolences, and hugs.

Bob notacob

Visit site
The safety consultation featured exclusively professionals, statisticians and welfare officers. I suspect the above conversation was pretty historic, judging by the non-PC content!

The evidence-based review process included gathering insights from independent research papers into racehorse welfare, statistical data analysis relating to the race over many years and canvasing the views of the racing industry, the BHA, World Horse Welfare and a range of other stakeholders including jockeys and trainers.
Not particularly historic 11 years ago. The problem he was faced with was a tv audience with no real experience of riding over fences dictating what they considered safe, Build them high and slow them down!

Indieanna6

Visit site
Morning, I have a busy day today so will only manage to watch the National. I am liking Nassalam and Vanillier although I do think Corach may do it again or at least be placed.

Maddie Moo

Visit site
Just hoping for a nice safe race today, the fences look like they’ve been jumping well so far 🤞🏻 I’ve done for Cappodanno and Panda Boy, I normally pick three horses so just working out who else to pick!

Chambard is a NR in the National due to lameness.

Latest going report from TurfTrax.

IMG_9713.jpeg

Kadastorm

Visit site
really hoping they all get round safe and sound 🤞🏼 happy watching guys, I would rather be laying on the sofa (probably having a nap) and watching, but nope… off to a family meal 😒