Aldi - Riding Gear

Abby-Lou

Visit site
Just Looked on the Aldi website and looks like riding gear is in store again from 26th Oct. Got some jodphurs & polo shirts last time and still going strong, fine for mucking out although a little on the pink side !

SadKen

Visit site
I'm wearing my very pink hi viz reversible gilet in the house because it's a good fit and there's loadsa room in the pockets! No excuse for no hi viz even if caught unawares, love aldi's stuff as you can keep the nicer things for when someone important is coming to the yard!

happyclappy

Visit site
My local tackshop is going to be upset, due to the council he and other businesses at the same place have recently lost 90% of their trade, silly things like this could finish him off.

Now, I don't need jods, nice socks and polos would be good...

Izzwizz

Visit site
I bought the 3 polo shirts they had out last time at £8.99 each so for less than £30 I had 3 whereas at a Saddlery just 1 could cost this price and more. Good quality and wash up great.

Lexi_

Visit site
My jods from there are still going strong after a year of being worn twice a week - wish some of my more expensive stuff was that good! I got the plain blue ones though. Couldn't cope with the pink :D

The hi-viz gilet is also brilliant. Totally recommend it.

Donnie Darco

Visit site
I love aldi - I bought some merino wool long johns from there a couple of weeks back (they were aimed at cyclists - will be using them for riding - just not on a bike!!)

MissTyc

Visit site
Love my breathable body warmer - use it every ride and it's a decent dark purple so not too offensive.
The pink jods I save for mornings on my own at the yard ...

And I also got a wonderful sports sweater, waterproof, breathable, fleece inside but sports style outside. So warm I can't actually wear it yet, although I do attempt to wear it every morning before this October sun catches me out again!

Coblover63

Visit site
Love Aldi... and especially their equestrian stuff.

Bought a fab waterproof hi-viz jacket from their running range a couple of weeks ago for twenty quid. Black stretchy fabric panels and zipped pockets make it a perfect lightweight jacket for chilly days with somewhere to securely store your phone and keys....

20141012_114925_zpsbc637388.jpg

Also bought a pair of their cycling "rain legs" which have been reduced to £3.99. Tried them out on a rainy day last week and again, perfect for when it it still too warm for me to dig out my waxed riding coat.

20141013_172609_zps888209c5.jpg

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
I REALLY love the Aldi riding socks. I need to get some more as my dog has a habit of going into the laundry basket and getting out my riding socks and chewing them up!!!! I like the polos but I'm 5'9" and I always find they are too short for me in the body so I look dappy in them.

MochaDun

Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I'm another fan of their riding stuff - got jods, reversible reflective gilet and thermals last year which have all been great.

Sparkles

Visit site

Bought a fab waterproof hi-viz jacket from their running range a couple of weeks ago for twenty quid. Black stretchy fabric panels and zipped pockets make it a perfect lightweight jacket for chilly days with somewhere to securely store your phone and keys....

Off topic, LOVE your cob :)

Lintel

Visit site

Also bought a pair of their cycling "rain legs" which have been reduced to £3.99. Tried them out on a rainy day last week and again, perfect for when it it still too warm for me to dig out my waxed riding coat.

20141013_172609_zps888209c5.jpg

I want a pair!!!! :O they look fab.
I too love Aldis! Spend a little, live alot(or have more money to spend on rugs!!)

Summer pudding

Visit site
What is the sizing like for jods? Off message but I bought some fab fleece lined leggings, £4.85 from Amazon to go under jods this winter. Can't decide which waterproof boots to buy that I can ride in.....a regular topic on here, but advice really helpful!

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
stuff is up ont heir site and HOORAY the jods are black and two tone blue!
I will be getting a couple of pairs of each, for the price they are the most comfy jods i've got