Am I overreacting... someone fed my horse and I don't know what.

ClareGilby

Visit site
Ooops, I have just come back from a bit of a crazy hack this afternoon, my horse definately had the wind in her sails. When I got back my stable neighbour said to me that her horse had got my horses feed and vice versa (same colour bowls and yard manager puts in at 6am. Her horse has cancer and there was bute in it and lots of sugary feed. These things happen every once in a while, no worries, my Nina enjoyed it lol xxx

Achinghips

Visit site
Could you please point to where I have "launched further insults" or tried to wind anyone up?! It would seem you don't need winding up you are already gunning for anyone who doesn't agree with you.
i

Don't worry I will run you a bubble bath so you feel better :)

Gazen

Visit site
On my yard there are horses that compete under national and FEI rules and some horses that receive supplements that are on the controlled / banned list. The owners make up their own horses' buckets and the first person on the yard chucks the buckets into the stalls. We have to be careful that only the horse named on the colour-coded bucket gets that bucket.
Neither of my horses compete, but I would be gutted if my horse was given a controlled supplement.
I would be totally devastated if I accidentally fed one of my friend's horses incorrectly and caused them to be tested positive.
It is something to have a quiet word about but not to have a kick-off about.

Velcrobum

Visit site
The OP has not logged onto the forum since post#80. Don't think she liked that the majority of the forum felt she was massively overreacting!!

popsdosh

Visit site
The OP has not logged onto the forum since post#80. Don't think she liked that the majority of the forum felt she was massively overreacting!!

Hardly surprising really cant say I blame them! Im sure ultimately it has made no difference at all to how they feel but maybe make them think twice in future . Mostly its just being balanced and open minded of situations until the facts are known. I feel sorry for them to feel the need to actually use this forum for an answer to the question.

rachk89

Visit site

I actually think that's kind of sad you sifted through all of the posts to figure that out.. Maybe you should, I dunno, find something else to do? Just a thought..

popsdosh

Visit site
I actually think that's kind of sad you sifted through all of the posts to figure that out.. Maybe you should, I dunno, find something else to do? Just a thought..

+1

makes me think of a word ive used before ,not sure their that bright though!

Velcrobum

Visit site

Didn't sift through any posts just look at the profile gives last log in date and last post select that and there is the info. It is very simple to do and quicker than actually posting.Data mining is an aspect of my job.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Didn't sift through any posts just look at the profile gives last log in date and last post select that and there is the info. It is very simple to do and quicker than actually posting.Data mining is an aspect of my job.

Love it , perhaps you could offer some of us training .

popsdosh

Visit site

Oh I thought you worked in liquid waste management maybe!

Achinghips

Visit site
Reporting those who disagree with you is not the way forward, unless you like your dicussion forums absent of discussion...
She wasn't reported for disagreeing with me. She was reported for bad language and rudeness towards me, her post has been removed, not thatf it's anything to do with you, stirrer lol

Last edited:

Pigeon

Visit site
She wasn't reported for disagreeing with me. She was reported for bad language and rudeness towards me, her post has been removed, not thatf it's anything to do with you, stirrer lol

But why did you feel the need to post that? And you can't censor who replies to your posts either, regrettably.

As for OP, I agree it is very sad if she feels that she was ganged up on, and that is maybe something to be aware of in the future - as it has happened a few times recently.

That is the problem with public forums - things can sound extremely blunt/black and white in text when the intention wasn't that way at all. For example I've received nothing but good advice from Goldenstar, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time!! Also people post without reading the whole thread, so you do get a degree of repetition which is inevitable; it may feel like 'hounding' but it isn't!! I think that is what has happened here.

Maybe we should have a proceed with caution sign on the front page :p

Last edited:

Achinghips

Visit site
I posted that to correct you. She was not reported f disagreeing with me, but for inappropriate behaviour. And it was all forgotten about until you started stirring it up again. ....