am i the only 1 who finds this horse unattractive

kylee86

Visit site
came across this thread in another topic linked to a different site with many comments saying what a stunning horse. must say it isnt my cup of tea just woundered what you all thought. i like a breed to have bit more stock and thicker legs idxtb is my ideaal breed http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26468

kylee86

Visit site
dnt think id like to ride 1 i like to feel im on a horse id be frightened the legs would buckle. yes i wouldnt mind the colour

Paris1

Visit site
Wouldn't want to fit a saddle to it possibly a good example of the breed? I don't remember it resembling my miss book pic of the breed though.

Littlelegs

Visit site
It wouldn't be my choice simply due to the fact I doubt it would take up my lanky legs. But even though it might not be to my taste I'd certainly not call it unattractive, rather the opposite.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I love AT's. :D

attachment.php

kylee86

Visit site
i havnt ever seen the breed b4. i imagine them as being arab like and flighty prob completely wrong lol

JFTDWS

Visit site
Whilst I would look absurd astride it, I think it is a stunning animal. I'd much rather a nice AT than one of these awfully bred gypsy cobs you see so many of at the moment :eek:

Purple Duck

Visit site
YUK!

"Horse should have a head a tail and a leg at each corner"

That looks to me like a sausage dog-pony.

Long back= weak spine.

xXx

dafthoss

Visit site
Love the shine, wish my dun would be that shiny :mad:. Not a fan of the conformation though they all look a bit cut and shut to me :eek:.

Imogen_

Visit site
Oh wow, I love this!!! Don't get me wrong, I like a heavy show cob too! But I don't mind this build either. I'd love to have a ride :eek:

Goldenstar

Visit site
If the photo showed it with its neck extended forward not on such a tense way it would look very different.
Personally I would give my eye teeth for that horse but they fetch huge prices I could never afford it.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
i havnt ever seen the breed b4. i imagine them as being arab like and flighty prob completely wrong lol

Well if AT's are as flighty as my arabs I'm definately sold (they enjoyed watching the chainsawing that was going on just outside their paddock today :) ).

I also love American saddlebreds (no funny shoes though). :D

american-saddlebred-1.png

PolarSkye

Visit site
Fairy-tale princess pony (all that's missing is the horn in the middle of the forehead) . . . but not my cup of tea at all . . . conformation not great, too fine to carry me . . . I think I'll stick with my own unicorn wannabe:

KaliHeadshot.jpg

P

kylee86

Visit site
If the photo showed it with its neck extended forward not on such a tense way it would look very different.
Personally I would give my eye teeth for that horse but they fetch huge prices I could never afford it.

scuttles off to find out about the breed lol

justforfun

Visit site
Sorry not for me, but there will be people out there that love him, variety is the spice of life, just not this time

teazle

Visit site
Would be fascinated to ride one, and the colour is fabulous (although the groom in me thinks NIGHTMARE) but would never buy one. Don't particularly like it and would be too terrified of it breaking.