Am I the only one who hates the "new" Robinsons website?

McNally

Visit site
No your not- I find it difficult to get around and tbh just cant really be bothered which is a shame as i love to spend!

Capriole

Visit site
it was ok before they went with the own brand requisite tat, and stopped stocking more decent stuff.

no i dont like the new site either, not very user friendly

Feathered

Visit site
I didn't mind the requisite stuff when it was cheaper but now they seem to be charging as much for it as the better known brands.
Like 35 quid for requisite jods,
no way! It's still a cheaper brand in my eyes...

MrsHutt

Visit site
Agree with all the above!

I used to appreciate the bargains but it seems they are charging silly prices for the Requisite stuff - a budget brand, in my opinion.

And the new website is pants! :p

Helbert

Visit site
I now use the ingatestonesaddlery.co.uk website, (even though they are the only down the road) I like to surf at lunchtime he he...

AndiK

Visit site
I quite like it... (Ducks to avoid missiles)

HOWEVER! I never use the old one AND when I ordered all my electric fence and a new rug they informed me that because the sale was on it might take a while to arrive so I could not use the express delivery.... BUT it arrived 3 days after I ordered - great customer service too!

The website I struggle with is the Derby House one.... As we have a store about 10 miles away I just go in. I have found that Countrywide are very good at the moment too!

padderpaws

Visit site
I hate the new website too. I used to order loads of stuff but have been put off now because I find it hard to get round and it's just not so user friendly as it used to be.:(

welshcobmad

Visit site
You change the budget slider & tick boxes on the side so it filters, the selection comes up, you click an item, press back, AND YOUR BACK AT THE START AND HAVE TO SET THE FILTER AGAIN!

Infuriates me no end!

Vixen Van Debz

Visit site
I disliked their last website quite a bit: I like this one even less! When I was a teen, everything I had came from Robinson's pretty much. Nowadays I just go on it for a look and laugh when comparing prices on something I want. Tends to be Prequestrian and Equestrian Clearance all the way for me nowadays...

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
its not all right tho, the price tags are not correct on some items when i first used the new site, i was lookig at a few rugs and it said something along the lines of 30quid? clicked on it and it was double :(, happened a few times, dont know if its sorted yet

Tnavas

Visit site
Robinsons used to be really great with a massive stock - but they have really down sized and got too much cheapo gear - as in quality.

My show jacket came from them 15 years ago - it's still lovely and gets used quite a bit.

I used to get the catalogue sent to me here in NZ - before the days of internet.

jaquelin

Visit site
New web site is pants! I ordered something from them two weeks ago and had to telephone them in the end. It seems obvious that they got sold some sort of web site design that it totally wrong, doesn't work and they are clueless! Be aware that the people you actually deal with probably do not even look at their own web site. What is with that weird magnifying feature, anyway?
When I ordered I told them web site didn't work; maybe someone from Robinsons will read this and wake up.

millreef

Visit site
New web site is pants!... maybe someone from Robinsons will read this and wake up.

Yes I did - I told them to read this thread and this is the reply I just got

Dear

Thank you for your recent email.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing this to
our attention, I have forwarded your email onto the relevant department.
Our new website is still in the process of being updated and has many
more benefits than the older website.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Should you
require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Kind Regards

Customer Service Advisor
Robinsons Country Leisure

I've taken out my name and the customer service advisors name too.

Vodkagirly

Visit site
Just has a nightmare with it. Wanted to place an order while postage is free. It didn't recognize my log in (only had about 4 orders in last 2 years) registered again yesterday. Today it doesn't recognise me again, had to reset my password (100% I was correct)
Out of 5 things I was buying 4 have changed price, 1 has almost doubled so I have deleted most my order.
The saddle cloths aren't available in full...
They no longer stock anything as unusual as a black whip...

Always used it as my first point of call, need to find another website I think.