An apology to my yard owner

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
Can't believe I've only just read all this! I speak to Paula quite a bit and told her to move yards before - glad she has done now! The yard she was at has an awful reputation and goes through members of staff so quickly. I don't want to get too involves but if anyone would like to see their advert on yard and groom for a grooms job pm me....it's actually disgusting the way it's written. Glad you have moved!

Gingerwitch

Visit site
Sorry but this is just not on i will have to report you all to the TFC - yes Bertie Button Pusher here !.....

Having fun on a forum.... what the heck.... just not on , not on at all

gw
x
;d

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
Can't believe I've only just read all this! I speak to Paula quite a bit and told her to move yards before - glad she has done now! The yard she was at has an awful reputation and goes through members of staff so quickly. I don't want to get too involves but if anyone would like to see their advert on yard and groom for a grooms job pm me....it's actually disgusting the way it's written. Glad you have moved!

Now, you see, that sort of thing is absolutely unnecessary :eek:

Spring Feather

Visit site

If it's the "Gods gift and not hoover-shy" one then I found it witty and funny :D

Littlelegs

Visit site
I'm not suprised they go through grooms quickly. After all, if they are held in such low regard its considered acceptable for clients to slag them off on public forums, then I can only imagine how clients treat them in rl.

rema

Visit site
PLEASE NO; DRUG USERS, THEIVES, DRAMA QUEENS, BULLIES, HOME SICK CRY BABIES, NO CRIMINAL RECORDS.Excellent self hygiene is a must!!!

Must actually like horses!!!

I want to work here...Sounds like my kind of place..

Gingerwitch

Visit site
why would a groom be hoover shy.... do the horses have fitted carpets ??

maybe thats what started the issue - pony nuts on your recently fitted wilton carpet... cant imagine that would go down well ?

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
Absolutely disgusting you can write that on an advert. Why would anyone EVER apply for a job there?! Every time I look on yard and groom these adverts make my blood boil and people must be so desperate for a job to feel the need to reply.

StoptheCavalry

Visit site
This is hilarious and really keeping me entertained while I'm on the sofa poorly!!

Ps I LOVE my new small yard with lovely friendly people (that's because I do not because they might read this!!)

LaurenBay

Visit site
Ok so GW, Martlin, Rema and Littlelegs. I would just like to say thanks for making my afternoon so fun!! been in stitches

*bows down*

LaurenBay

Visit site
And no, I know none of these in RL!!!

Nor am I the Horse (Rema is) the Bloody groom, the YM, The YO ORRRR a fellow livery (is that all?)