An apology to my yard owner

Queenbee

Visit site
What nonsense. I've been a YO and frankly, you can be glad to see the back of some liveries and desperately sad to say goodbye to others.

I love how an unknown on here can slag off a yard scenario and receive total support and another unknown come on to say there's nothing wrong with the yard and defend it as a good place to be and get ripped to shreds!

I certainly don't know the OP or the Newbie and I don't think FionaM12 does either, but very interesting how, almost immediately, Fiona (and the Newbie) are pretty much accused of having ulterior motives and be involved or have 'vested interests' in the yard :eek:

And of course, the good old troll card has been played :rolleyes:

you're first paragraph is very true. it is also true in any sphere of life... employees, colleagues, 'friends', acquaintainces and sometimes even horses LOL

A troll is someone who enters a discussion with a deliberate attempt at causing upset... I think that definition in this case is a just one...

I for one would like to welcome CF, she/he has done us a great service by naming the yard... we all know where NOT to go in the future :rolleyes:

No one is ignoring the fact that WC/Paula went a bit OTT on the other thread, but she didn't have to come on here, especially since she was moving and apologise... she did. That says something to me about her character... more than some 'unknown' who to be fair is less known than paula, coming on here to stir. :(

Queenbee

Visit site
Absolutely disgusting you can write that on an advert. Why would anyone EVER apply for a job there?! Every time I look on yard and groom these adverts make my blood boil and people must be so desperate for a job to feel the need to reply.

yep, youve said that a few times now:rolleyes:

LaurenBay

Visit site
But are you a bale of straw!!!.

You got me..

Now let me tell my side. First the YO brought me, then passed me on to the YM, who then passed me on to the OP. The bloody groom got to carry me to all these places though, so she was involved too. I can honestly say I was happier before I got to this yard. The bitchyness really got to me :( all I wanted was a nice Horsey to enjoy me!!

Spring Feather

Visit site
A troll is someone who enters a discussion with a deliberate attempt at causing upset... I think that definition in this case is a just one...
Sorry but not in my opinion she didn't.

I for one would like to welcome CF, she/he has done us a great service by naming the yard... we all know where NOT to go in the future :rolleyes:
Looks like a nice yard to me and tbh any sensible person would move to a yard based on its merits and how well they believed they'd fit in, not based on one bad report they read on an online forum, especially from someone who isn't greatly knowledgeable on horses.

No one is ignoring the fact that WC/Paula went a bit OTT on the other thread, but she didn't have to come on here, especially since she was moving and apologise... she did. That says something to me about her character... more than some 'unknown' who to be fair is less known than paula, coming on here to stir. :(
That's your interpretation of it. It's not mine. Paula was rude and arrogant about her yard and why she apologized (through gritted teeth) on here I don't know. New poster (can't remember the name now) came on saying it was a bit late for an apology. I saw no stirring, just her version.

Flame_

Visit site
PLEASE NO; DRUG USERS, THEIVES, DRAMA QUEENS, BULLIES, HOME SICK CRY BABIES, NO CRIMINAL RECORDS.Excellent self hygiene is a must!!!

Must actually like horses!!!

I want to work here...Sounds like my kind of place..

Is that the one in Camarthenshire? I so wanted that job but I have a husband and a dog. :( Epic advert but its been up for ages. :D

Littlelegs

Visit site
Last groom was bloody, bet that made a right mess of the carpet, so its perfectly understandable yo doesn't want another carpet ruining groom.

FionaM12

Visit site

Can someone tell me where cooperfam named the yard please? Genuine question, it's hard to search on phone and I didn't see that.

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
I did not defend the YO. I expressed no opinion about what the YO had done, only the OP. I did however (as well as Rhino, Brighteyes and others, but you seem to want to single me out) take a different point of view than yourself.

Not at all.

Odd that it was someone else who welcomed Cooperfam to the forum. All I did was agree, but you seem to want to pick on me? Time for UI I think.....

Excellent decision if you cant take feedback dont criticise people who are already upset, Paula must have had an awful time.

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
I have been reading the HH forum for quite a while, which can sometimes be a very useful source of information, and never felt the urge to join, as there appear to be many, far more experienced voices than mine to offer advice.

It was only because I felt so strongly at what was reported, did I feel it necessary to attempt to put my view, given that as a livery...repeat LIVERY, unlike everyone else, felt able to give a slightly different account.

Agree or not, so be it, I won't lose any sleep

It would have been nice to see you join before you wanted to put the boot into Paula. You will fit in great to certain threads here but be careful as they bite!

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
Do you personally know Paula,the yard and YO/YM??

I take it you dont mean me unless you are smoking something as there is no suggestion of that ...

I dont think Fiona knows them probably just clashed with Paula at one stage doesn't take much on here.

Anyway I wish Paula well, and think her old yard buddy will fit in just fine. I'm off now ...........

rema

Visit site
I take it you dont mean me unless you are smoking something as there is no suggestion of that ...

I dont think Fiona knows them probably just clashed with Paula at one stage doesn't take much on here.

Anyway I wish Paula well, and think her old yard buddy will fit in just fine.

Yup i do mean you..I just wondered how you had so much insight to how awful things were for Paula unless you were personally involved.But it seems you do not have a foggiest as to what happened in RL,same as the rest of us then....And thanks but i don't smoke..

Renvers

Visit site
Oh this is so exciting and all happening here in Warwickshire :D :D hardly any HHO drama happens here :p ...

I knew for a fact it wasn't happening on my yard tho ;)

But now thanks to the excellent CSI:HHO team I do know the yard in question and will wear a knowing smile (is there a smilie for that???) knowing by reputation (and through the experience of friends) some of the principals in this tragi-comedy.

FionaM12

Visit site
As I'm sure all sensible posters know, I've never 'clashed' with Paula.

Neither have I said anything unfair or personal. Can't I have a POV without an ulterior motive? Thankyou those of you sticking up for me, I'm beginning to feel quite harrassed by Shivvy now.

There are some quite extreme posts on this thread, why is it just mine which are being picked on every time? Have we previously 'clashed'? Grudges are very unhealthy. ;)

UI didn't work btw, I can still read quotes! :(