An apology to my yard owner

putasocinit

Visit site
Hello coopersfam welcome to the forum, really nice to hear the other side of the story, i always say there are 4 sides to a story, his, hers, the truth and everyone elses side.

Waves.

Queenbee

Visit site
As I'm sure all sensible posters know, I've never 'clashed' with Paula.

Neither have I said anything unfair or personal. Can't I have a POV without an ulterior motive? Thankyou those of you sticking up for me, I'm beginning to feel quite harrassed by Shivvy now.

There are some quite extreme posts on this thread, why is it just mine which are being picked on every time? Have we previously 'clashed'? Grudges are very unhealthy. ;)

UI didn't work btw, I can still read quotes! :(

have to say I don't c why youre being singled out... you're not exactly bitc*y on here... lord save us from over reactive people:rolleyes: there are a few of them on here. Although I don't particularly welcome CF if you get what I mean... I don't see what you did wrong... Now another user has just welcomed CF... wonder if shivvy will take umbridge against that poster too...:rolleyes:

Flame_

Visit site
Oh this is so exciting and all happening here in Warwickshire :D :D hardly any HHO drama happens here :p ...

I knew for a fact it wasn't happening on my yard tho ;)

But now thanks to the excellent CSI:HHO team I do know the yard in question and will wear a knowing smile (is there a smilie for that???) knowing by reputation (and through the experience of friends) some of the principals in this tragi-comedy.

Oooooh, get you with your "I know the stars of this thread". :D

Renvers

Visit site
Oooooh, get you with your "I know the stars of this thread". :D

My first HHO Claim to Fame:D

Flounces off to favourite pub around the corner from location of drama :D (can recommend to anyone wishing to visit the area to sightsee) :D :D

Last edited:

Cobsndogs

Visit site
Renvers, you may know the "stars" of the thread, but I should have practically front row seats being on the yard next door !!
Ooops, hope I haven't just extended the thread beyond necessary again !

Renvers

Visit site
Renvers, you may know the "stars" of the thread, but I should have practically front row seats being on the yard next door !!
Ooops, hope I haven't just extended the thread beyond necessary again !

Ooh fab - so you can take the HHO practice of getting out the popcorn to watch the drama to a whole new level :D

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
They probably need to hoover and smoke the funny stuff to cope with people posting 'apologies' that are so rude that it provokes a six page thread!

Floxie

Visit site
I thought maybe this thread didn't have enough people jumping in and offering their opinions and / or insulting each other, so... What they said. Also, down with this sort of thing! *shakes fist*

Littlelegs

Visit site
Renvers & cobsndogs could maybe offer special tours for hhoers. Like stately home guided tours. And maybe see if the mail will by the story 'I live near the vacuumed yard of ill repute'. You could sell tickets & everything!