An Introduction

SEL

Visit site
He does seem to be the lovliest, most gentle character and the trainer's wife was in a flood of tears as I took him away, she wanted to keep him.

I've always loved riding big horses, I just use bigger mounting blocks as I get older 😁
I got OH to build me a huge mounting block and I only have ponies!!

He looks lovely and I'm happy you found yourself another one. Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Peglo

Visit site
Wow @ycbm he is stunning! Wishing you all the luck with him. And hope you have a lot of fun. Please keep us updated.

And my deepest sympathies on your loses. Such a terribly heartbreaking time.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
I can see why you’ve bought him , he looks fabulous…. I’m not green with envy as he is much too big for me but if he was 15.2 I would be. Hope you can now enjoy the summer and put the recent losses behind you, I know you will never forget them but you have a reason to go to the yard and have fun now… I wish you lots of luck and hope you keep on posting photos etc

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I love him! He is exactly my type and what a head - I'm actually quite jealous.

Best of luck with him and I hope he helps somewhat towards repairing a broken heart! x

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I love him! He is exactly my type and what a head - I'm actually quite jealous.

Best of luck with him and I hope he helps somewhat towards repairing a broken heart! x

Your boy is a totally different type but at least equal in quality, you're going to have a great time with him, I'm sure.

PSD

Visit site
He’s lovely ycbm. I wish you both many happy years ahead, you deserve it.

Great name too, my first born son is Charlie!

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
I'm not a tall horse person for a variety of reasons, but now that I think about it, 3 of my favorite TB's of all time, that I've ridden or owned, were huge. 🤔 Lovely gaits too.

IrishMilo

Visit site
Really looking forward to following your progress with him and what a lucky horse to have landed with you!