Anatomical shaped double bridle - hunter style!

LegOn

Visit site
Does anyone have an recommendations for a show double bridle, hunter style with flat noseband, but with a nice anatomical shaped headpiece that would be suitable for traditional hunter showing. I've seen some but sometimes they have the throatlash connected to the headpiece so they dont look traditional enough. But in black!!!

It would be great to have one where you can change the noseband, or comes with a choice of sizes cause my boy takes a nice 2inch flat noseband!

And to add to the list - doesn't cost a fortune, maybe under £200!

LegOn

Visit site
I've seen this one but not sure of the quality cause it seem too cheap! lol! Never happy!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-22 143429.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-22 143429.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 16

jnb

Visit site
Try Native Pony Bridles, they will make to measure and fit anatomical padded headpieces, you won't necessarily see them on their website but message them on Facebook.
I assume you are aware that black is not correct for the show ring (although you do sometimes see it in coloured (CHAPS) classes)

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I've seen this one but not sure of the quality cause it seem too cheap! lol! Never happy!
i have some FSS bridles, they aren't top quality (hence not £££) but they are nice and stay looking smart without tons of care. in addition if you can't see exactly what you want, the seller on ebay can usually sort out something bespoke.

LegOn

Visit site
Try Native Pony Bridles, they will make to measure and fit anatomical padded headpieces, you won't necessarily see them on their website but message them on Facebook.
I assume you are aware that black is not correct for the show ring (although you do sometimes see it in coloured (CHAPS) classes)

Thank you! I will go have a look :) I do - but my saddle is black and my horse is black and my OCD wont allow a brown bridle!! I mainly do local stuff but it hasnt stopped us getting some placings at the bigger stuff either ;)

LegOn

Visit site
i have some FSS bridles, they aren't top quality (hence not £££) but they are nice and stay looking smart without tons of care. in addition if you can't see exactly what you want, the seller on ebay can usually sort out something bespoke.

Oh good to know! Thanks a mil :)

Batgirl

Visit site
I had a beautiful bridle made to measure to my specifications for £150 Paddock Saddlery

She's currently making me a Clydesdale sized breastplate :)

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Why don’t you just buy the peices separately? Any good shop would sell you separately otherwise you go bespoke.