Another sad post

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Unfortunately we said goodbye to Tess this afternoon. She'd had a funny few days and this morning she didn't eat, was weak and struggling to keep her eyes open. At 34 she'd reached a good age. RIP old girl.

Annagain

Visit site
Sorry to hear your sade news but what a great age. You must have cared for her beautifully for her to reach 34.

MDB

Visit site
Ahh. So sorry to hear of your loss. She lived to a good old age. Sending you hugs at this difficult time x

Tobiano

Visit site
I am so sorry PF. On the one hand how fabulous to have reached such a wonderful age - you should be proud of that. On the other hand, i am sure she will leave all the bigger hole in your life because of it. Hugs to you and run free, Tess x. X

lelly

Visit site
Sorry to hear of your sad loss. It's a bad day for it on here. Well done for getting her to 34. Rip Tess.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Unfortunately we said goodbye to Tess this afternoon. She'd had a funny few days and this morning she didn't eat, was weak and struggling to keep her eyes open. At 34 she'd reached a good age. RIP old girl.

Not another one :( such a horrid loss feel for you at this time as I know it so well. RIP Tess

Nari

Visit site
I'm sorry. What a great age though, and a lucky lady that you saw it was time so she never suffered. Sleep tight Tess x

Ceriann

Visit site
Very sorry - it's such a difficult time whatever the age and circumstance but as others have said what a cracking age.