Anti-Zara feeling

Twiglet

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know exactly which board you are talking about and yes some of the threads do amuse me, but on the whole they all do what they do because they percieve it to be in their horse's best interests which is fine by me.

RobinHood - I agree on this too - the majority of the posts are quite interesting. It's just a small minority of the members seem to be among the most supercillious, self righteous people on the planet, as if practising 'intelligent horsemanship' makes them vastly superior to the rest of the horseworld. Unfortuntely I think it gives the whole board a very bad 'flavour'.......

Gingernags

Visit site
I even had to tell my mother off yesterday! She was whinging on about her being nominated and I went a bit nuts with her and told her what she'd won and who she'd beaten - she hadn't realised what she'd actually achieved.

Plus I said even if my Dad was a multi millionaire and bought me the best horses in the world, I still couldn't ride a leg of one round a course like that - well - you'd not get me round anything over 2'6"!!!

You HAVE to have talent to achieve what she has, and work bl**dy hard - and she only competes the one horse, not a string of them like the other competitors.

A big well done from where I'm sitting, she really deserves it.

Mind you - do you think the Only Fools On Horses show might have contributed to the general public thinking anyone can ride a horse and SJ is easy? I enjoyed the show but I think they made it look a lot more than it was - great for getting SJ on TV but then backfires a bit for the real eventers and SJ etc?

madgirl

Visit site
totally agree but i think she does have a few others at 3* or 2* level like adfield magic star and red baron and tsanami