Any news on Tim Stockdale?

MochaDun

Visit site
Lots of positive vibes and thoughts for Tim. Saw him give a demonstration once and it was inspiring even for me in the 2 foot club.

cptrayes

Visit site
Just read on FB Tim Stockdale has had a bad fall, does anyone know how he is? I hope he is okay, he maybe a grumpy old git but to me he is the best SJ we have!
FDC

I spent an hour or more with him a couple of years back at his yard and he could not have been nicer if he tried.

I wish him well and hope it is "just" a fracture.

soulfull

Visit site
oh no! how awful. he is my favourite SJ'er

I was only laughing with him last week when one of his young horses was bucking in the warm up and he twinged his back. I offered him an ice pack but he said he would much rather have a back rub :p:eek:

So hope he is ok

Kat

Visit site
Oh no! Tim is one of the biggest personalities in the sport and is great for the image of the sport. Very inspiring to watch when he demonstrates.

So sorry to hear he is injured best wishes to him and all his family. Hope a full recovery is possible and arrives quickly!

BBH

Visit site
Oh no! Tim is one of the biggest personalities in the sport and is great for the image of the sport. Very inspiring to watch when he demonstrates.

So sorry to hear he is injured best wishes to him and all his family. Hope a full recovery is possible and arrives quickly!

This ^^^^^

A real ambassador for showjumping.