Any Thoughts on AMOUR G?

HBM1

Visit site
Not a coloured fan but there is something very special about him. He has a great personality..a great owner who encourages him to be a horse as well. I have seen one of his foals in the flesh and he was lovely..had a lot of spirit and really needed another

HBM1

Visit site
Dang phone! ..another foal to play with...ask his owner for photos of her own by him...they are lovely.

Spiderman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Thank you for your interest in Amour G.

Of course I am slightly biased but I can say hand on heart, that this horse makes me smile every day and that I am very proud of him, his achievements and of his foals.
His eldest are three this year so will be starting under saddle shortly.
I am limited to what I can say about him here but if you have any questions, no matter how trivial, please message me.
To find more details Google his name and you should find our website where he has his own page including lots of photos and some videos. There is also a page showing a selection of his foals to date together with details of the type of mare they are out of. Amour G also has his own page on Facebook which is updated regularly with photos and videos galore.
He is attracting a wide variety of lovely mares including event and dressage mares.
I think without exception, he has passed on his paces, personality and amazing shoulder and length of rein. Several owners have been so pleased with their foals that they have put their mares back in foal to Amour G for another one!

Delicious_D

Visit site
I love him so much my mare is booked into him for her next seaon :). Shes my mare for life and i only plan of breeding foals for myself so you can understand how special i want to make these foals.

His breeding is impecible, his temprament to die for and with fab competition results he is everything i was looking for.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Yes, I watched him under saddle at the Stallion Showcase and he impressed me hugely.
He is light on his feet like a cat with a good length of stride, he's proved himself in competition and will I believe end up doing Grand Prix in time.
His jump is powerful and when I met him afterwards in his box was friendly with perfect manners. He is actually more substantial in the flesh than his pics show, and he has good feet, something incredibly important in a stallion.
I have seen some foal pics around, try googling and they should come up.

Delicious_D

Visit site
Can i just add how wonderful the owner is? For a first time breeder i have been a bit OCD about making sure everything is right and she has answered every question and takes a lot of time to help me with any querries. He comes with a live foal guarentee which was important to me as breeding is an expensive hobby and no one knows why might happen one day.

Mel1

Visit site
I have seen him in the flesh at Addington this year and he is truely special!
lots of expression, great temperament and absolutely stunning
his canter is also brilliant which is why I am interested but I cant decide between him and another more proven dutch stallion by Ferro...

Alexart

Visit site
I'm not a warmblood fan but i like him, and have sent several folks off to google him when looking at a stally to produce a barock pinto!:D

Alec Swan

Visit site
Yes, .......

He is light on his feet like a cat with a good length of stride, he's proved himself in competition and will I believe end up doing Grand Prix in time.
His jump is powerful .... He is actually more substantial in the flesh than his pics show, and he has good feet, something incredibly important in a stallion.

I really, REALLY don't "do" coloured horses......... but if I did, then I would replace my specs. That horse is good enough for others to ignore his colour. That isn't a back-handed compliment, because he's a proper horse, in my view. If I wanted colour, and if I had a mare to suit him, then I wouldn't think twice. He's SUCH a handsome man!

Alec.

honeybeex

New User
Visit site
I worked with one of his first colts for 2 years, he was an absolute pleasure to handle, amazing movement and such a lovely temprement. From what I know everyone comments on Amour G babies having the same attitude to life!

If I had a mare and wanted to breed Amour G is one I'd seriously consider :)

foxy1

Visit site
I have never seen him in the flesh, but a friend saw him and said he completely knocked her socks off, and that he is far far nicer in person than he appears in photo's, she really raved about him. And she's not a coloured horse person either.

koeffee

Visit site
I saw him this year and regardless of colour he is the complete package for dressage, really is a beautiful horse.

Foxfolly

Visit site
I saw him at the BWBS grading at Hartpury which was a few years ago now, and when he came in the arena for the loose jumping he just had that wow factor, he is now proving himself and I would happily breed something to him if I had the right mare.

Clodagh

Visit site
I really, REALLY don't "do" coloured horses......... but if I did, then I would replace my specs. That horse is good enough for others to ignore his colour. That isn't a back-handed compliment, because he's a proper horse, in my view. If I wanted colour, and if I had a mare to suit him, then I wouldn't think twice. He's SUCH a handsome man!

Alec.

I so agree with you there, I can forgive him his colour as he is so stunning!

zizz

Visit site
What do people think of the stallion Amour G? and do we have any foal pictures?

This is my filly out of my old arab mare. I wanted something to add height and bone and I wanted a filly to carry on the damline (my mother bred the mare) and a coloured would be a bonus! Unfortunately she was a tiny foal, but the mare hadn't been bred for 8 years previously (two out of three aint bad!). Excellent fertility - the mare was 19 when she was inseminated and took first time despite having a wonky uteris with cysts and needing oxytocin as she was retaining fluid.

As a foal;
DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

077.jpg

As a 2yo last summer;
054_zps6290025c.jpg

052_zpsfd8fd469.jpg

050-1_zps587db78c.jpg

Delicious_D

Visit site
Lovely 2 year old. :)

My mare is being inseminted on her next season (watch this space!) with plans to go back a second time. :)

Delicious_D

Visit site
There are four stallions i love (well, 5 but i dont think the 5th would be a good match for my mare),
1) Amour G
2) Bubble Up
3) Legrande
4) Trevelier Decanter
5) Avanti Amerous Archie
:)

We are very lucky in this country to have some top class stallions available to us.

joeanne

Visit site
There are four stallions i love (well, 5 but i dont think the 5th would be a good match for my mare),
1) Amour G
2) Bubble Up
3) Legrande
4) Trevelier Decanter
5) Avanti Amerous Archie

We are very lucky in this country to have some top class stallions available to us.

Exceptional taste you have Mrs!
1)Amour G
2)Legrande
3) H Tobago

I also very very much like Avanti Amourous Archie!
I also who had Tam? I really did like that young horse.

Toast

Visit site
1) Amour G
2) Bubble Up
3) Legrande
4) Trevelier Decanter
5) Avanti Amerous Archie

A Delicia/Legrande foal would be really special.... PLEASE do this next year, and have a filly... so i can buy it :p

Delicious_D

Visit site
1)Amour G
2)Legrande
3) H Tobago

I love h tobago but dee doesnt need anymore 'blood' in her. I wish i had a mare suitable because he's a stunning boy.

Thankies on the taste, what can i say, we have some utterly gorgeous stallions in this country, good enough to rival the continent i think.

A Delicia/Legrande foal would be really special.... PLEASE do this next year, and have a filly... so i can buy it :p

Legrande is lush! Ideal, i would like 2 by Amour G and a legrande....possibly looking into ET next year ;) but its all very early days :)

Flyingbuck

Visit site
Always liked him - more so when I realised he had double first premiums from BEF - just getting the right mare of mine at the right time.

eventrider23

Visit site
1)Amour G
2)Legrande
3) H Tobago

Awww Joanne!! That's me....Tam Tam was my baby boy. He was a star! Am lucky to have his lovely daughter to carry him on and another filly by his sire El Thuder last year. None are him though as he was one in a billion.

Everyone's choices are certainly lovely with only one drool worthy boy left in my mind...Craig...I will have one by him one day!

Zizz - your filly was a gorgeous foal but my god has she matured into a GORGEOUS 2yr old!!!! So lucky!