Anyone going to Your Horse Live?

Birker2020

Visit site
As above.

Partner mentioned it this morning, we usually like to go for a rummage.

I could do with a heavy weight rug now I have a horse that needs clipping and I do need some new horse boots. I still don't know if the £23 entrance fee justifies the bargains but I quite fancy going again this year.

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
I'm desperate to go especially with the demo line up, but going on how heaving it was on previous visits & feeling uncomfortable even then shuffling around, there's no way I'm going in a mask in this situation. I'll wait!

Mary3050

Visit site
I am going booked it a bit back when Covid levels where low . Hopefully should be okay as you have to produce evidence that you are double jabbed or have had a test . I have some bits I need to get so hopefully will have good discounts !

Follysmum

Visit site
I am going booked it a bit back when Covid levels where low . Hopefully should be okay as you have to produce evidence that you are double jabbed or have had a test . I have some bits I need to get so hopefully will have good discounts !

This was my thoughts at first but after going to HOYS in the evening people were told after 5pm no one needed to show any evidence. Very poor practice

jnb

Visit site
I didn't go to HOYS...was worried about Covid/too many people...YHL is way worse for packing them in.
A well known show producer got Covid at HOYS & was really ill for 2 weeks afterwards, seems there were several outbreaks from HOYS. Quelle surprise!
Much as I'd love to go, I won't be - my partner is due a hip replacement imminently and I'd never forgive myself if he had to wait any more because of my selfishness (& anyway I am really not comfortable with a lot of people in the current climate )

wiglet

Visit site
I was considering going - wanted to speak and get advice from the various feed companies but, looking at the list of exhibitors, there doesn't seem to be that many of them. The big ones - Dengie, Spillers, Allen and Page are not listed, nor is Simple System, Keyflow or even Feedmark - used to love their offers! Unless they are going and the website hasn't been updated?

Then of course the majority of the event is indoors and it's usually packed. Not sure if I'm ready for that, even if I am fully jabbed and wear a mask.

Birker2020

Visit site
I’m debating. I want to buy an equilibrium massage pad but don’t know if they’ll have any/enough of a discount to justify heading up?
Just had a nosey on Ebay as they usually have decent second hand ones on there. There is one between £260-£300 brand new. In my experience they might knock £20 off at YHL but that's about it.

I bought my air jacket from YHL in 2014 and I think they were selling it for £10 below the usual price but it came with extra gas canisters.

Birker2020

Visit site
I didn't know that. I only had my covid vacinne card stamped the once as when I went the second time I'd mislaid it. So I can't prove that.
And speaking to a 'real person' at the doctors is impossible, usually I'm somewhere between 15 - 23 in the queue but the last couple of times I've rang the message on the phone says basically there is no room to queue as the call volume is too much.

SmartieBean09

Visit site
I didn't know that. I only had my covid vacinne card stamped the once as when I went the second time I'd mislaid it. So I can't prove that.
And speaking to a 'real person' at the doctors is impossible, usually I'm somewhere between 15 - 23 in the queue but the last couple of times I've rang the message on the phone says basically there is no room to queue as the call volume is too much.

If you download the NHS App (not the covid one) you can download your Covid pass to the wallet folder on your phone and this can be used as proof.

Annagain

Visit site

I think if you apply for a covid passport online you should be ok as it will work off your NHS record rather than you providing the evidence. OH had to have one to attend a course recently. When he applied he had to provide his NHS number but wasn't asked for proof of vaccination as the NHS already has it.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Well decided to go and ordered tickets but they have not arrived yet. Bit worrying as only a few days to go. Cant get any sense out of See tickets or Your horse live. Its not looking good.

Kat

Visit site
They won't accept the card, you need the NHS app. This isn't the same as the NHS Covid app for checking into places, it is the one where you can book appointments etc.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site

Mary3050

Visit site
Well decided to go and ordered tickets but they have not arrived yet. Bit worrying as only a few days to go. Cant get any sense out of See tickets or Your horse live. Its not looking good.

I am in the same boat I have tried see tickets what a nightmare and same with your horse live . No tickets and no reply . It’s pretty poor tbh !

MuddyMonster

Visit site
Did you get your ticket confirmation email at the time of ordering? If so, that will have your order number & you can use that to look up the status on See Tickets with your email & postcode.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Did you get your ticket confirmation email at the time of ordering? If so, that will have your order number & you can use that to look up the status on See Tickets with your email & postcode.
I have done that several times and although I have confirmation of the order its not showing as being sent. From the facebook page its looking like lots of people are in the same boat. I have emailed see tickets and your horse live and messaged on facebook. No reply other than a meaningless automated message. Really poor.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
This reply is being sent out as recently as today to people who are worried about not receiving their tickets.

Tickets still being 'In transit' shortly before the event opens doesn't sound good...
There is an email address given, though.

Tickets have been dispatched and are in transit. E-tickets will have been emailed from SEE tickets. Please check your junk or spam folders as they can end up in there. If you still cannot locate your tickets please drop me an email with your booking reference emma.glanville@bauermedia.co.uk

Sandstone1

Visit site
I just had a message to say let them know if I dont get them by thursday. Seems a bit off here. I have emailed that address and just get a auto reply.
Not sure how emailed tickets can be in transit either and I have not had a email to say they are on the way.