Anyone going to Your Horse Live?

Sandstone1

Visit site
Starting to think something fishy going on to be honest. Wish I had not bothered! Thats all we need. Que at the door with Covid. I will not be happy if that happens.

WandaMare

Visit site
I'm going on Friday and really looking forward to it, haven't been for a horse day out in a while so planning to spend lots of money and make the most of it

I'm also meeting a friend I haven't seen since pre-covid so another reason to be getting excited, can't wait!

Need a few bits and pieces including riding boots which I've not updated in the last decade, so hoping there will be some good offers or at least lots of choice.

My ticket arrived in the post yesterday and I've downloaded my covid pass today so I'm all ready to go :)

Sandstone1

Visit site
Can only hope my ticket arrives today. They seem to be cutting it very fine for people not to have tickets 2 days before the event starts. Have checked email again including spam folder. Nothing.

PStarfish

Visit site
I booked mine on Saturday and selected e-ticket. Hadn’t received anything but just checked junk folder and they were in there

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Goodness, this isn't good enough, is it :rolleyes:.

Quite a few people will be incorporating a long weekend trip to YHL with stopping off to stay with friends or family en route. They will want the damn tickets in their possession before they leave home.

I hope that everyone has their tickets very shortly.

Was it the same ticket company behind Blenheim?

humblepie

Visit site
Good luck with your performance:)
Thank you. Lots of polishing and prepping going on.

Separately I have two complimentary tickets for any day at YHL - if anyone would like them please pm me. They are on email. Wouldn't like to see them wasted - friend who was coming has poorly dog she can't leave.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
No, blenheim was jockey club but same issue - paid for delivery and they were either sent electronically or like ours, just left at the campsite.. but not all of them (no SJ seat tickets, until 2 days later)

Sandstone1

Visit site

Separately I have two complimentary tickets for any day at YHL - if anyone would like them please pm me. They are on email. Wouldn't like to see them wasted - friend who was coming has poorly dog she can't leave.
Thats kind of you. Hope some one can take you up on the offer

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I am going on Friday and actually wish I wasn't bothering. The demo line up is lousy especially in arena 1 & 2. I am not interested in SFAS and the decent demos are on too late. Looks like its going to be a bit of a damp squib this year.

Sandstone1

Visit site
I am going on Friday and actually wish I wasn't bothering. The demo line up is lousy especially in arena 1 & 2. I am not interested in SFAS and the decent demos are on too late. Looks like its going to be a bit of a damp squib this year.
To be honest, if I hadnt already booked I wouldnt be going. I can only hope its better organised than the ticket rollout.

Pippity

Visit site
I'm going on Saturday, largely because my yard has organised a coach trip and a spare spot came up at a bargain price.

It's an e-ticket and arrived in plenty of time.

WandaMare

Visit site
To be honest, if I hadnt already booked I wouldnt be going. I can only hope its better organised than the ticket rollout.

Can't you not go and get a refund? the fee was only £2 to have the option of a refund, i ticked it just in case I needed to pull out, but I'm looking forward to it, I certainly wouldn't go if I didn't want to!

ed&arch

Visit site

Good luck with the performance!

I’d be happy to buy these tickets off you.

Mary3050

Visit site
Has anyone still not received standard plus tickets ! Getting pretty cheesed off it’s the day before post has been no tickets ! Although I am already in the area I had someone check so I could go back but no bloody tickets . Sent several emails can’t get any sense form see tickets and your horse live are basically saying it’s out of there control. I am disabled don’t wanna be stood about waiting because I have not tickets to prove this . On a good day I don’t use a walking aid . I wasn’t planning on taking a stick because they get in the way and cause me more pain but now I feel I have to take it with me for no reason !

Sandstone1

Visit site
Has anyone still not received standard plus tickets ! Getting pretty cheesed off it’s the day before post has been no tickets ! Although I am already in the area I had someone check so I could go back but no bloody tickets . Sent several emails can’t get any sense form see tickets and your horse live are basically saying it’s out of there control. I am disabled don’t wanna be stood about waiting because I have not tickets to prove this . On a good day I don’t use a walking aid . I wasn’t planning on taking a stick because they get in the way and cause me more pain but now I feel I have to take it with me for no reason !
You will probably get them by email. I had a message to say that all tickets would now be e tickets and actual tickets will not be valid. Mine finally came yesterday by email even though I asked for them to be posted to me. I wont get a refund on postage as apparently its not refundable. Its been a mess with tickets this year for some reason

Mary3050

Visit site
You will probably get them by email. I had a message to say that all tickets would now be e tickets and actual tickets will not be valid. Mine finally came yesterday by email even though I asked for them to be posted to me. I wont get a refund on postage as apparently its not refundable. Its been a mess with tickets this year for some reason
Great no I have checked no email . Thanks though i am going tomorrow so let’s hope I get in

Visit site

We are going on Sunday and still no tickets and no email to say we would be getting them sent that way either. You'd think with them not selling any at the door they could get with the times and do automatic e-tickets, what a shambles!

Shoei

Visit site
So my friend won tickets so we have been today. Normally we go Saturday or Sunday but if today is anything to go by I am a Friday convert!!! Much more pleasurable experience not being crammed in like sardines and as such... I did much more shopping than planned ?

WandaMare

Visit site
I went yesterday and had a very enjoyable day out. It was less busy than normal which was so nice, lots of room to rummage round the shopping stands and a lot more offers than usual. My friend and i saved the value of our tickets purely on the feed vouchers and savings on supplements we picked up during the day. I didn't spend as much time at the demos as I'd planned but mainly because it was so nice to do some proper horse shopping again. It was the first big horse event I've been to since covid and it was lovely to be immersed in horse stuff again. We watched a showjumping demo with a young horse in the small arena, not sure who the trainer was (!) as we missed the start but it was interesting and entertaining and fun to watch during our afternoon tea break.

It can't be easy organising these events at the moment with having to do all the covid restriction admin and checks during the day, plus people are more likely to pull out last moment if they get a positive test, both participants and spectators so all more risky than pre covid so all in all i thought they did well.

I ended up buying a really nice pair of boots and two pairs of jods which I would never have found online, plus lots of other bits and pieces so overall a good day.