Anyone got snow? Still waiting...

DuckToller

Visit site
All geared up, water buckets filled for the morning, tarpaulin over the muck ramp, extra haylage ordered and stacked - and no snow yet.

Anyone else got any? Just trying to track where it might be coming from, if at all...

indie999

Visit site
Nr Stansted and none yet but waiting! Keep looking for a falk...fire is blazing away all day. Roads quiet I think we are all hibernating!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Yep - started in South Lakes about dinner time and still coming down....I've just looked out and realised I still need to go back to the yard to feed and hay up....should make for an interesting drive!

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Yes been snowing here for a few hours now, it is picthing. Brought the naughty coblet in for the night as I want her to be good in the stable if needed, and give her a break from the weather as she is unrugged. She is a little devil coblet in disguise though :eek: She smashed to bits a large and not cheap water bucket I borrowed from YO owner yesterday and when I popped her in just now she was getting her feet into her trug and is trying to get her water everywhere, her stable was a mess this morning, she is flipping mischief that one!

Sorry, I digress, it is after starting to pitch turning into a bit of rain in with the snow, so I am hoping in a way we dont get any more as it makes it difficult to get about and up the yard

DH1

Visit site
Snowing steadily since about 3pm here in Leicestershire.
Just driven back from the Yard, even the main roads are awful, surely the Council can't have been surprised by this weather:confused: It's been one of the mildest winters for years, they must have gritting depots rammed full of grit/salt, Lord only knows what they're saving it for.

jennywren07

Visit site
Non here in West London yet. Nor says my Friend just over the border in Herts where the pnios are. Am lucky she borrowed my mare for a hack this morning so she's kindly haying and checking mine so i dont have to go out at all today :D

lilly1

Visit site
It's really comming down here at the moment. Have got the horses in early and now I'm just hoping I can get down there ok in the morning!

black_horse

Visit site
Bedgebury/Maidstone none here yet but definetly coming, so very very cold. Gritters have been out, car tanked up, wine in :D chocolate in :D :D sorted :D. BRING IT ON! lol

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Nowt here in NW Surrey, tho the gritters have done the top & down our road - 1st time in living memory!

Now, am very concerned as apparently DH has organised me a suprise birthday bash tonight :eek: (he has ONLY just told me!) and am put into flat spin of what to wear.... is there going to be snow.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Great supprise :D happy birthday :)

Cheers :D
Had a good one as they go, but was gob-smacked this morning when he took me somewhere & a mate who lives in NW Devon popped up to suprise me there :eek:
Then he saidf we were going out to dinner, now am just home from the yard he said I need to 'posh-up' as he's booked a bit more than dinner! :eek:

TFF rushes off to inspect grubby nails, hunt for tights without snags & generally panic......