Anyone NOT sick of horse hunting & wanting to find another? Pretty please?

catembi

Visit site
Ooooh, I like both of those! Monmouth sounds a long way away though, and I know that York is! I looked at HEROS and they don’t really have much atm but I will keep an eye out.

ihatework

Visit site
Ooooh, I like both of those! Monmouth sounds a long way away though, and I know that York is! I looked at HEROS and they don’t really have much atm but I will keep an eye out.

Monmouth is just over the bridge, which is now toll free. But yes a reasonable distance from Cambridge.

It’s not out of the question for me to do an initial viewing for you.

dixie

Visit site
That one posted by G&T looks very sweet and good value. Think you need to make a trip to Yorkshire !

Nt9

Visit site
Shame you are not further north as I know where there are a few ex racehorses, where I got my current one from.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Do you have a favorate trainer or instructor near you who could keep an eye on the local market and fins you something suitable that they know so no nasty surprises?

With a healthy budget like yours I wouldn't be looking at 3 year-old ex racers especially as it will need to hack alone I'd be looking for a good hack with a proven record and throw all the money I could to buy it so you can just get on and enjoy. This is coming from some who has just spent more on one horse than the previous 5 put together and doubled because I wanted her for a specific job and she's worth every penny 😊

catembi

Visit site
Yes, Dories Delight. And enquired about a v local, v cheap 4 yo on Horsemart!

I havve found that approx 1 in 5 enquiries yields results, so have to be slightly scattergun!

Reactions: G&T

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
just looked on the darley site, might be worth filling in an app as they say they match the horse with the applicant so you dont get to choose ,,

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Wow, so many gorgeous horses!

Yes, there's lots and lots to look at that seem to meet the spec you've put here....why are you struggling to find something do you think? Is there something particular that means you're having to discount a lot of horses at viewing phase?

catembi

Visit site
I don't want to travel too far to look at something disappointing. So far, I've seen lame, spooky when I specifically don't want spooky etc & it would be 10 x more annoying to have spent all day travelling there & back. A lot of them seem to be miles away. Also all the usual where you contact & don't hear back, already sold etc.

Summit

Visit site
I don't want to travel too far to look at something disappointing. So far, I've seen lame, spooky when I specifically don't want spooky etc & it would be 10 x more annoying to have spent all day travelling there & back. A lot of them seem to be miles away. Also all the usual where you contact & don't hear back, already sold etc.

The suggestion I gave of Derek Shaw racehorses... very nice people. They’re always happy to chat to people to discuss requirements and see what they have. Speak to Lyndsey Shaw