Anyone want a thread for the Olympic dressage live?

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
scores roundup after first riders for each team:
%
GER 80.61
GBR 78.34
USA 76.11
DEN 74.21
NED 71.20
ESP 70.15
POR 68.69
SWE 67.44

I think unless one of the later German riders have a big issue (sudden lameness, blood in mouth etc) they’re going to get the gold.

Last edited:

Visit site
Same here - I’m so glad I forked out for Discovery, but I’d like to see a few more scoreboards on screen. Especially like now - lovely harrowing and all, but it would be great if they could use the time to show some breakdown of the scoring

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
no, particularly following En Vogue it didn't have the same easy way of going for me. it's annoying not having the individual marks today, anyone managed to find the breakdown?
Yes looked like she was having to work very hard for it, while Carl's looked effortless to me.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Yes looked like she was having to work very hard for it, while Carl's looked effortless to me.
This is what I love about Carl and Charlotte. It’s so effortless and looks like a true partnership and I think that’s all true horse people can want/ask from from our beloved expensive pets. To feel on the same page and as a team.

I managed to miss Carl’s test thanks to baby deciding that was the moment to attack me with a bad episode of braxton hicks. I swear she better come between the end of today’s footage and the start of eventing. I don’t mind missing the eventing dressage so much but if I end up labouring during xc I will never let her forget it.