Are Volants too space age for the dressage arena?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
they would be permitted according to BD rules... http://www.britishdressage.co.uk/uploads/File/Change to the BD riding boot rule.pdf

Depends how much you want to stand out though - most people tend to have very traditional looking boots. Some judges seem to not be keeping up to date with the various dress rule changes, plus not sure unaff venues would always be 100% up to date either, so... personally I'd play it safe but you would be perfectly within the rules to wear them, IMO

LouisCat

Visit site
I don't think the black ones are too bad but I'm not sure I personally would buy the ones with the red on them for competing :)

Miss Bossy

Visit site
I have the black Volants and competed last weekend in the BD area festivals in them, with no comments or problems! Super comfy boots and my feet didn't over heat! I have insulated ariats normally to compete in but didn't want to boil, great for the winter but not so great in the summer ��

Mince Pie

Visit site
I have the black Volants and competed last weekend in the BD area festivals in them, with no comments or problems! Super comfy boots and my feet didn't over heat! I have insulated ariats normally to compete in but didn't want to boil, great for the winter but not so great in the summer ��

Do you find them warm enough in winter?