Area Festivals

Cowpony

Visit site
Has anybody received their e-mail confirming qualification for area festivals? I rang BD a couple of weeks ago and they said they were about to start sending them out. I've still received nothing and I want to go to Wellington, where the closing date for entries is this Thursday. I know they say you can attach copies of your qualifying tests instead of the e-mail, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing that in the online entry form. I'm confused!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
These days BD say you can just go ahead and enter without your email. The entries are all validated by BD anyway, that's often the cause of delays getting the times out.

ETA I haven't had anything yet but at PSG you go straight to 2nd rounds anyway so no rush for me.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I haven't received my emails yet either, but I do now have the magic green Q on the third result for my first set. The scores for my second set are not in the system yet as only recently gained. As MP says, just enter and the venue and BD will check your entry is valid. Good luck! :) x

Ossy2

Visit site
I would say just entry anyway without attaching your sheets too. I would say for at least the last 5 championship type events I’ve entered I’ve still not had a “your qualified” e-mail, nor have I ever sent copies of my sheets.

j1ffy

Visit site
I've rarely had an email prior to doing my entry! I've always just done my entry as normal. As MP says, they do the checks after close of entries anyway.

humblepie

Visit site
I had mine through on Sunday but had already entered prior to that. Apparently they sent out loads on Friday and some have gone into people's spam but as above you can enter without it.

mavandkaz

Visit site
My emails arrived yesterday and today - and went straight to spam.
I'm also going to Wellington and entered a while ago. As said above, just enter without if you know you have qualified.

Cowpony

Visit site
Hi all, just a quick update. Having been assured by BD that my email had been sent back in April, I entered the Wellington AF. Today, exactly a week after the competition,, my email arrived 😀. So thank you to everybody who advised me just to go ahead and enter.

We came 11th, which I was disappointed with, but I only need one more qualifying score to try again, so onwards and upwards!

mavandkaz

Visit site
Well done.
Do you know if any under 21s placed above you? Because if they did then you will have qualified. I know last year they didn't highlight u21 on the score sheet, I had to withdraw so don't know about this year

Cowpony

Visit site
Thank you! I actually have no idea what ages people were, and hadn't thought about that, so thanks for highlighting. There were certainly some youngsters there, but at my age most people look about 12, so I will have to see if it shows up on the results somewhere. Sorry you had to withdraw, hope you get a chance later in the year.

mavandkaz

Visit site
If it's anything like last year, you won't know as they won't make it clear on the results. I finished 13th, didn't hear anything so entered another one. I then called BD to check and it turns out that I had qualified. I would give it a week or so then call BD.
No more chances for me. Horse is broken so will completely miss the rest of this season, and there is a big question mark over his ridden future.