Dressage Area Festivals

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Woo, 7 is a whole mark better than mine I'd take that lol. It doesnt help at all that canter is his weakest pace especially in an arena. But we've gone from scraping 60 unaffiliated prelim to mid 60s affiliated novice since January so I cant grumble (much)

That's definitely something to be proud of. And remember, at every level, something will always be your weakest movement / pace. For us its our walk!

McFluff

Visit site
I’ve qualified too, but can’t see that I’ll manage to go. My nearest options are both over three hours away, so even if the weather made travel (by trailer, in Jan/Feb!) safe, the chances of the Covid levels matching at 2 or less are non-existent.
Good luck to all those that can go.
Maybe summer will work out...

eggs

Visit site
Saw a post from Jason Brautigan recommending you enter and confirmed that if the show is cancelled due to Covid you will get a full refund.

Sprat

Visit site
For those that have been to Solihull for AF’s before, do they generally hold it in the indoor or outdoor?

DressageCob

Visit site
What's happening with area festivals now? I've lost track thanks to covid restrictions! Are they being rearranged or cancelled altogether?

Roxylola

Visit site
Mine was just refunded. I'm only a winter member anyway so I don't know where I'd stand if they run later in the year. And all I can do at the moment is hack and thats subject to weather, not sure we'd be ready even if they happen now

Sprat

Visit site
Solihull emailed to say they were postponing if possible, but have offered refunds to anyone who wants it. I’ve decided not to have the refund as would like to keep my entry if it does go ahead, though I would be very surprised if it can in the not too distant future.

Holsaskew

Visit site
I hope they hold regionals even if it later in the year. At this point we've been collecting scores that count since December 2019! The summer season is going to be very very short at this rate.

Cowpony

Visit site
I've just had an e-mail from Parwood saying they have refunded all entries. I was hoping they'd be able to run towards the end of March, but this looks like they are more pessimistic about their chances.....