Arghhh grazing muzzle help needed please!! Again!

webble

Visit site
So pony is a loon, put pony on regumate pony becomes a saint but gets fat. Put grazing muzzle on pony pony stops getting fat but muzzle rubs her chin and she now has sores!

The muzzle is a shires one the bucket style which seem quite common and it seems to fit correctly. A friend suggested lining it wiith wool or silk but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what the solution was please I'm at my wits end with her now and poor girl has had to go back in the winter field on her own which really we want to rest ...... and breathe!

3Beasties

Visit site
They are prone to rubbing unfortunately. Shires now make one that is lined with fluff which may be a better option or dinky rugs make one that doesn't rub (they can eat more through it than the shires ones though).

webble

Visit site
Thanks good to know its not just me. I think I will have to pull some wool of the shee and glue that in. I did look at the lined shires one but the parts that have rubbed is under her bottom lip and that isnt lined there so still glad I didnt spend the extra