Ariat Bromonts are they worth the £££££'s??

WelshTilly

Visit site
Following on from my previous thread, I'm looking for a pair of everyday riding boots so I can save my comp boots for best.....so I called past local tack shop and tried some boots on and stupidly tried on Ariat Bromonts (insulated) and immediately fell in love :p they have a thin sole, fit my skinny calves and are smart enough for schooling, clinics etc I'm not sure justifying the cost :eek: for an everyday riding boot, so who has them?are they worth it ? Do they stand up to the test of an everyday boot and any recent purchasers of HHO shopping experts where is the cheapest place to by a pair of size 7 in black online...??

Thankyou chocolate hob nobs for your help :D

TandD

Visit site
i had a pair of 'summer style' ones, and unfortuantly after about 1 1/2 years both zips spilt, right down the back and couldnt be fixed :/ .... but they were very comfy when they worked! and really nice leather!

zoelouisem

Visit site
100% worth the money my last pair just died after 18 months wear. i wore them 6 days a week at work mucking out feild trips plus riding at least twice a day. I do look after them, i keep the clean and regualry polish and put creams on them. They are the comfiest boots ive ever had. And actually are not to hot in the summer either plus they are pretty!!!:D
The preivous boots i had to them not ariats were only 150 quid but only lasted 6 month so in the long run the extra spend out is totally worth it!!!!

WelshTilly

Visit site
You lot are being no help and talking me out of them then...!! ;)

It's funny I had a pair of Dublin pinnacles my Oh bought them as a Christmas present for me I've heard people saying theirs didn't last and mine lasted almost 3years but they are on deaths door now, did clean them everytime I did my tack, they are no good for schooling in I find them too bulky and not smart for lessons, clinics etc

Guessing I need a decent sale online then :D

Come on point me in the direction of the cheapest Ariat Bromonts .....

Farma

Visit site
I love mine and when my zips broke after a while ariat replaced them with a brand new pair and they have lasted ages !

indi4

Visit site
Aboustly love mine, haven't looked after them at all, and they're still going strong 2 years on. Very hard wearing boots, takes alot to reck a pair of ariats

MagicMelon

Visit site
I love mine. I have the insulated ones. I bought mine (size 7, black) when they first came out - in fact I got them sent over from the States as they weren't over here yet. They were cheaper than having bought them here at that point. They're brillliant being waterproof, so practical!

WelshTilly

Visit site
I ordered mine on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday from here :

http://www.equestriansuppliesshop.c...ts-H2O-Tall-Womens-BLACK-(Non-Insulated).html

Excellent service and I am wearing them as I type! Just hope they drop about an inch and give about an cm........the heel risers help.

Thank you Shame they are not the insulated ones :(

Out of interest did they come up small?

I'm normally a 7 but can get away with a 6/6.5 if they come up slightly bigger / stretch....my Dublins are a 7 and I need 2 pairs of thick socks now to stop my foot moving in them :D