Arlo is missing

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Thank you all so much. We had another possible sighting yesterday. My lovely mum (who has a cat kit! Consisting of towels- not sure why! A bag of treats, a shaker and something else I can’t recall!) has been amazing and drives over here to walk looking for him so she did the new area yesterday but no luck. I went in the evening and a ginger cat was in the exact place Arlo was seen so I’m now assuming it wasn’t actually him anyway.
Thanks for all the tips and advice aswell. I think it’s all done but keep them coming! Anything that may possibly help is amazing!
Tonight will be the last time two weeks ago that he chased me up the stairs biting my ankles.... I kind of miss even that :(

Ellietotz

Visit site
Thank you all so much. We had another possible sighting yesterday. My lovely mum (who has a cat kit! Consisting of towels- not sure why! A bag of treats, a shaker and something else I can’t recall!) has been amazing and drives over here to walk looking for him so she did the new area yesterday but no luck. I went in the evening and a ginger cat was in the exact place Arlo was seen so I’m now assuming it wasn’t actually him anyway.
Thanks for all the tips and advice aswell. I think it’s all done but keep them coming! Anything that may possibly help is amazing!
Tonight will be the last time two weeks ago that he chased me up the stairs biting my ankles.... I kind of miss even that :(

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this. I was so hoping you were going to say he was back. I was told not to call for my cat while walking around when he went missing earlier this year as it can confuse them and possibly make them lose track. He came back home on his own in the end like nothing had happened! It was absolutely horrendous though and he had only been gone three days so I know how you feel. I really really hope Arlo returns soon.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Still nothing 😢
I really hope there’s no one on here I know but my partner has a shortlisted job interview and I should be really chuffed for him but it means a move and where does that leave Arly if he does come home!
Not that I honestly think he will but it was my first thought when he told me :(

poiuytrewq

Visit site
It may not happen of course. I’m also sure there will be a whole lot more to panic about if it does.
I suppose I will obviously update chip details but such a horrible thought of him turning up and us being gone :(

Mule

Visit site
It may not happen of course. I’m also sure there will be a whole lot more to panic about if it does.
I suppose I will obviously update chip details but such a horrible thought of him turning up and us being gone :(
I'm sorry :( It's a horrible situation to be in xx