Awful news

TPO

Visit site
I read hours ago that there had been an accident and traffic was tailed right back. It crossed my mind about Blair traffic and I hoped then that all horse lorries would be OK.

I can't even begun to imagine. How devastating and heartbreaking.

I really hope it was a sad accident and not because of the lorry drivers negligence. How soul destroying

Thoughts are with them and all of their associates

Nicnac

Visit site
Oh my goodness. That is absolutely heartbreaking. Awful loss and especially Party Trick who was such a superstar and great up and coming stud horse. I can't imagine what they are feeling right now.

Hope the other driver gets the book thrown at them.

Bernster

Visit site
Oh jeez that’s horrific. I saw a post asking if anyone could pick them up. Never thought it would end like that. Can’t imagine how they must be feeling now. Devastating for them.

claret09

Visit site
such horrendous news. all of us who travel horses whether in trailers or lorries dread breaking down on any sort of road. to sit and watch it happen and not be able to do anything is the thing of nightmares. i kinow nick's groom lucy very well. - she is an amazing young girl and i can't imagine what they have all been through today.

Kat_Bath

Visit site
There are no words.

There’s a fb post asking for stabling for three horses stuck in a lorry near the scene, if anyone is local.

On a group called "A9 TRAFFIC INFO" there was a post from someone called Joanne Fairbrother offering stabling for 3 horses with space for an HGV but in Stirling so might not be the right side of the road closure.