Awful start to 2012 - Lost my beautiful boy this morning

Meandtheboys

Visit site
**RIP Axle - my beautiful boy taken from us so suddenly, so young and my horse of a lifetime**

I recieved that dreaded phonecall this morning that one of my horses was down in the stable, possibly cast.

I just knew it when I arrived it was colic and really bad..........he was in so much pain and even with the best support from Pool House Vets I knew this was time to say goodbye.

I made a decision that it was time to make the pain go away - it was heartbreaking and with a less than 5% survival even if we could have got him to Liverpool I know it was the right one.

Nothing more to say other than I feel a hugh part of my life has gone and I feel so empty.

Thank you to the support from other liveries that assisted and again to the vet from Pool House.

030-2.jpg

012.jpg

045.jpg

Tr0uble

Visit site
I'm so sorry, awful way to start the hear, though there is never a good day for it.

My sympathies are with you, I lost my boy in a similar way a few days ago.

Pinkatc

Visit site
So sorry to hear your sad news, it's a small comfort to think you were there in his time of need - as difficult as it is try to focus on all the fantastic times you had together with your beautiful boy rather than the pain of today xx

RubysGold

Visit site
Im so sorry to hear that, he was a truly beautiful boy. What dreadful timing, not that there is ever a good time.
Thoughts are with you, rip axle

misst

Visit site
RIP Axel. What a beautiful horse and what a terrible shock for you. Thinking of you so very sorry for your loss x

Paddy Irish

Visit site
So sorry for your loss , your loss is also our loss as we are all here to help you in your hours of need and comfort , we are all in this roller coaster of horse ownership with it's high points , good times and lovely memories , but like you we are facing the lows , heartbreak and misery that can come from nowhere in just a split second...we are all thinking of you today , RIP Axle you beautiful boy xx