Awful start to 2012 - Lost my beautiful boy this morning

Meandtheboys

Visit site
Thank you all for your messages of support........... I have never experienced colic like this and I hope never again. Axle was such an amazing horse and we had just an amazing time over the last 6 years with high hopes for 2012. We can not read into the future and antisipate what may happen but one thing I will take away from this experience is to take each day as it comes and be greatful for any successes however small and bad days are never as bad as you think.

I have just given an extra hug to the rest of the herd and especially Anya ( his stable mate )..........sleep tight Axle. XX

Lexie81

Visit site
That's a dreadful start to the new year for you, really feel for you and of course your boy. Sending you virtual hugs...it does get better it just takes time...RIP Axle x

mightymammoth

Visit site
so sorry wish there was something we could say or do ..

A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam..
And for a brief moment its glory and beauty belongs to our world..
But then it flies again..
And though we wish it could have stayed..
We feel lucky to have seen it..

indie999

Visit site
Oh so sorry to hear brought back a sad time, same thing happened to my sisters nicest FAB horse....exactly the same... hers got to the hospital but due to the severe pain they think it had ruptured, she never made theatre etc, a young'an too....... so totally feel for you to have made a brave decision to put them out of it. Her husband use to tell her I didnt realise you could ride so well, she always said it was because the horse was so good(the horse was that good)

But a total shock when this happens and you dont expect it. Poor you and RIP to your stunning beautiful boy feel really sad for you. RIP and a big hugX.Really feel sorryX.