Awful start to 2012 - Lost my beautiful boy this morning

SamanthaUK

Visit site
Aww RIP :(
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a horrid start to 2012. My thoughts go out to you.

Always here if you need a chat :)xx

cobmum

Visit site
So sorry for your loss, life is just ruddy unfair and downright nasty sometimes! Your boy would thank you or stopping his pain.

Big hugs x

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss and feel your pain. We lost our 7yo on 14 November to colic - fine one day with the world at her feet then gone the next, such a terrible tragic loss.

Having a supportive vet and feeling empowered to make the 'right' descision is a comfort. Axle looked a stunning man - hugs to you

Peegeesmum

Visit site
I am new to this forum,but I felt compelled to tell you how sorry I am to hear that you've lost your beautiful boy. I have lost two to colic,both went through surgery, & neither made it. I will never have any more of mine operated on again,if,god forbid, colic strikes again.

The shock is so profound,the grief so painful,my heart goes out to you.xx

chels

Visit site
Oh he was gorgeous, I'm so sorry. Rest easy Axle xxx
I lost my old guy in June, he'll keep an eye on him for you

*Although we loved him dearly, we could not make him stay.
A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hooves to rest;
God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.*

Luci07

Visit site
Oh so sorry to read this. There are a lot of us who understand what you are going through but none of us can say anything to make it easier for you.

Meandtheboys

Visit site
I want to say again many thanks for all your support and I hope never to be in this situation again although with 3 dogs and another 6 horses you never know what is around the corner.

To begin with I though OMG what am I going to do this year especially as I had so much hope for a successful competion year in 2012.............but I have a wonderful homebred 4yr old and although I have always said no other horse could match Axle; Hen-ri is trying!!

juliette

Visit site
My deepest sympathy, there but for the grace of god.....
My horse went down with colic on New Years Eve and it has been a very stressful time, but he seems to be getting better slowly.
Best wishes to you.