Back in the saddle - jennifer saunders programme....

teapot

Visit site
Have always loved Jen from her abfab days!

Anyone else pick up on the fact she says she's not ridden in 2 years and yet has a fit, clipped out pony all ready in her garden?!

Kim

Could be for any old reason really. Don't forget she's been pretty unwell recently so maybe a loaner?

I love my Spanish horse

Visit site
Have always loved Jen from her abfab days!

Anyone else pick up on the fact she says she's not ridden in 2 years and yet has a fit, clipped out pony all ready in her garden?!

Kim

shes been recovering from cancer so has probably had someone else to ride and look after him, im sure it would have helped her knowing he was out there any time she wanted a cuddle though :)

philamena

Visit site
She's so right about Pony Club - when I first saw a rally in action after my break of around 13 years I was amaaaaazed at what the kids are allowed to wear these days! :)

Mince Pie

Visit site
Typical pony club mum, after nearly standing on her child picks her up by the arm, dust her down and throw her back on! :D

Camel

Visit site
I love it, don't want it to stop .... OH is pulling up outside in his noisy diesel so I've got it on pause until I can hear properly!!

xx

starryeyed

Visit site
... Have also been looking forward to this all week and may or may not have planned my evening around it - had such a long day at work and was all excited about it

Unfortunately I'm sat in my house during a power cut with 3% phone battery and no candles waiting for the electricity to come back on :( :(

Grrrrr!

Camel

Visit site
... Have also been looking forward to this all week and may or may not have planned my evening around it - had such a long day at work and was all excited about it

Unfortunately I'm sat in my house during a power cut with 3% phone battery and no candles waiting for the electricity to come back on :( :(

Grrrrr!

Oh no :( - I'm sure it will be on again xx

philamena

Visit site
Damnit she's a bloody natural :mad: :D

Hee hee. Ever the TV cynic I think she's actually ridden a fair bit up to this point. The 'barely ridden the past two years' isn't exactly the same as coming back for the first time since childhood... ;)

Loving it, she's got all the little emotional connections just spot on. :)

3Beasties

Visit site
I'd love a lesson from Tim Stockdale after watching that, he was so encouraging, can imagine he'd really fill you with confidence :)

Camel

Visit site
Jesus, she's brave, that wasn't the type of iddy biddy crosspole I would have jumped after having all that time out of the saddle ... but with TS telling you do it and being on one of his super duper horses I suppose gives you te confidence!

xx

kimberleigh

Visit site
Ah yes I'm forgetting that this was filmed a fair few months ago now!

Oh what I'd give to have lessons on Tim's horses!!

Loving the program

Kim

teapot

Visit site
Hee hee. Ever the TV cynic I think she's actually ridden a fair bit up to this point. The 'barely ridden the past two years' isn't exactly the same as coming back for the first time since childhood... ;)

Loving it, she's got all the little emotional connections just spot on. :)

No but given her health I highly doubt she'd been riding every day for the last 2 years and it is pretty quick to get rusty!

Lolo

Visit site
Typical pony club mum, after nearly standing on her child picks her up by the arm, dust her down and throw her back on! :D

The quicker you throw them back on, the less they cry- mum and I are watching and we howled with laughter as it is SUCH a familiar scene! Right down to the pony leaping backwards going "Wasn't me!" :D :D

wallykissmas

Visit site
It's ab fab :D would love a lesson with Tim Stockdale, I bet she left there feeling totally amazing .

I had to chuckle when she said Tim was hoping to be in the Olympic team..... He was and only got a gold :D:D:D