Badminton thread!

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
That's outside broadcasting for you... :( I rushed back from my shopping trip this morning, sat down, saw Francis Whittington start and 'bam' it's gone. Boo :(

9tails

Visit site
I've just had the biscuits, Dunlin, but a virtual cuppa will be very nice. Now bloody adverts.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Apparently Jodie had a fall on course. Ludwig held but then went on to finish.

Bloody adverts on red button now... Come on!!!

Kadastorm

Visit site
eurgh...damn you bbc! i have to go to work soon and the coverage will probably be back on then! *stomps feet and sulks off to get ready for work*

BBP

Visit site
I preferred the silent fault message, not sure why they think elevator music will soothe our irritation at missing out on what shaping up to be a massively influential XC day. Don't blame Andrew or Clark for retiring, if I had a horse that big and bold and brave I wouldn't risk denting it's enthusiasm either.

Befney3

Visit site
Another one listening to Radio Badminton here. Am in Australia so can't watch on BBC online so this is the next best thing.

Dunlin

Visit site
Right I've got a huge round of tea, coffee and hot choccie in while we listen to this relaxing meditation music.

I do believe that since that awful incident a few years ago where the horse died after being punctured by a fence flag the BBC policy is to run with a small delay so they can stop the coverage if there's a nasty fall.